Logan Event Team Application - Accepted

Logan

Should I become apart of the Event Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become apart of the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Name :  Logan

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:149846194

How old are you? : 17

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator)Admin

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, 300 dollars

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 7 months

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:  My general knowledge of the rules is basically do not do what you would in real life. The definition of FailRP is doing something in the game you wouldn't do in real life. I know what to do and what no to do. I know the cooldown for certain things such as NLR, Mugging and Kidnapping. I know about the rules about being in the same family and if you change your name you got to wait 3 minutes before assisting. I know that for bank robberies you must be in the same family to advert bank robbery. The only thing it doesn't apply for is jailbreak which can be anyone coming together. I know the basing rules such as a max of 3 fading doors per base which includes windows. As well as you can only have 5 one way props and 3 buttons. I know that maze bases aren't allowed as well as blackout. I know that tow trucks are neutral and cannot carry weapons. I also know that you cannot kill the tow truck driver becuase they are stealing your car. You need to RP it out. I overall know the basics of the rules and how to enforce them. 

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : I can bring my experience as a gamemaster to the event team. I can bring my creative ideas that I had gathered in Clone Wars RP and use it on this server. I have learned a lot from being a gamemaster and want to bring all that I have over to PoliceRP. I can bring activity as well as doing an event whenever it's needed. In Clonewars I did an event almost every day. Every event that I had done had gotten 5/5 rating. I can also bring maturity as well as responsibility to the event team. I can use the leadership skills that I have gained from real life to teach people how to do events as well as how to be a better leader. I am on the server every day and I can do events any time that I am asked. I always plan out my events before I do them. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : I want to join the event team because I want to make PoliceRP more enjoyable. I want to make sure every single players has a great time playing on our server. I do not want people to get bored of playing on our server by offering different events going on at different days. I have experience of being a part of an event team as I was a Game Master on the Clone Wars RP server. I can take the experience I gained from that and bring it to PoliceRP. I believe that my events are really fun and they give players a great time on the server. I can bring interactive events to the table that can get the community involved and start playing.  I can bring awesome eventful events as protect the vip and police chases. I know all the server rules and how to enforce them. I will make sure my events do not turn mingey and if they do then I will end the event immediately because I want to make sure every person has an enjoyable experience with my events.

logan2.png