The Gaming Goat's Event staff aplication

The Gaming Goat

Name: The Gaming Goat

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:183269254

What is your ULX Rank?: User

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I dont really have much experience on event planning but i did Co make a zombie event in a dark rp server a cupple of hours ago sadly the server couldent andle it because ALOT of stuff was in it. I also am a pritty good builder in gmod as long as i have stacker and percision

How Active are you?: im active alot on this server now i play for like 4-5 hours a day possoble more

How many warns do you have?: 0 im a good boy ?

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Because i am kinda a skillied builder i am fimilar with this server and i would apply for staff but i am dog shit as moderators and admins because i dont have a mic and dont have really good skills as having sits but i would be good as event staff i can build well and when im instucted to build stuff i do it pritty well. That is why i think i should be event staff

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I could create a outbrake event because im good at those and i like making events that involve people fighting zombies i would probobly have it so people would have to fight zombies like 049-2s or 008s and maby the medical staff would be given something like the 049-2 cure so they were the people that can cure others but like 049s would be walking around curing people and doctors would be given imunity to 049 and the way the event ends is the 049s dying because they would have there health set to like 3000

What is your favorite SCP? Why? tbh my favorite scp is 999 because hes a cute little blob that cures depreshon and i mean look at him why wouldent he be your favorite scp?

I wish a good day to whoever is reading this!

- Support

- New to the community 

- Your reason to be on team is only 77 words which is just over half needed

You need more time to develop your response and get more known in the community

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

1 hour ago, UwU Kid said:

- Support

- New to the community 

On 2/23/2019 at 11:37 AM, UwU Kid said:

- Support

- New to the community 

-Support

Your app does not meet some basic requirements that are laid out in the application format.

Also you are relatively newer and I would like to interact more with you ingame.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic