Gonna be gone for a bit

Phil

1 minute ago, Joe Mama said:

Sorry to hear bout the situation Phil. I hope you stay safe man. Best of luck hoping it doesn't reach your house man! ❤️

Cheers bro hopefully I'll be back up and running within a few days 

1 minute ago, [GL] LiL CJ (PoliceRP) said:

Honestly it’s tuff having to go through these types of situations I’ve never been in one but the stories I have heard from survivors of these things they make it sound bad so stay strong don’t think about what is happening currently think about tomorrow and how better tomorrow may be don’t think about the past or the present think of the future and how you could rise up from this event and show that this flood won’t stop you and that you are ready to fucking beat it’s ass so stay strong and don’t forget thing of tomorrow 

Cheers mate definitely in good spirits atm, was a bit of a scare getting the housemate and her stuff safe as well as making sure we didnt get flooded in and still able to get out, thankfully we were able to now to wait this out and hopefully dont have to head to a evacuation centre

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

Daaamn Phil I wish you the best brother ❤️ hopefully it doesn't reach your house and if it does its minimal. Stay safe!

Thanks bro ❤

4 hours ago, Bambob01 said:

I will help pay for u to get a new pc its worthit to see u again bb be safe ❤️

Haha cheers bruvva.

So the suburb i went to stay with a mate we just got door knocked by the army saying we should be prepared to evacuate from here too, I'll be having to head to a evacuation centre so may not be responding much, talk when i can yall

That bald Aussie Guy

6 minutes ago, Chad B said:

Please send the water to California we need it xD

Mate I'd send it all if i could ? the dam closest to us is at 213% full jeez

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

Be safe!

Will try to cheers mate!

That bald Aussie Guy

Update:

Im still alive! Havent had to head to a evacuation Centre yet but ready to get going if police/army tell us to go, afraid that my house/area that i live in has been flooded from all reports so I'll have to see what the damage will be when its safe to be able to go back home, work has been of course cancelled and i hope the venues i work at arent damaged else budget gonna be hella tight ? cheers for you guys tho yall are the best

That bald Aussie Guy

4 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

Love you and stay safe Phil ❤️

Love ya too homie ❤

Well we left the evacuation centre and returned to my mates place to make room for other families(mates place was unaffected thankfully even after the warnings) so just chilling out another couple days and rains should clear up hopefully able to return home in another day or two

That bald Aussie Guy

Someone posted up on FB what my street looks like, guys im absolutely devastated and if it gets worse i have no doubt I'll have lost everything i own PC included to the flood damage

FB_IMG_1549229722548.jpg

FB_IMG_1549229714669.jpg

All i'll have left is my car, phones and a bag of clothes if the floods are as bad as it looks fuuuuck dudes

Edited by [GL] Phill

That bald Aussie Guy

38 minutes ago, LILGOAT said:

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BACK ON BROTHER 

How long do you think it will be flooded for??

Well they reckon the heavy rains will end around Thursday and probably a week or so after that for the waters to go back to being somewhat normal but they really dont know

That bald Aussie Guy

Some good news

Im still alive, the heavy rain from the monsoon has headed down more south we are still expected to get some rain but not as bad as it has been like last week, once the roads are clear enough gonna drive by my place and see what the damage is and I'll update with pictures if and when i can

That bald Aussie Guy

Great news and some bad news

Was able to get to my place, house did get flooded but only around ankle deep so PC is safe but bed, couches, cupboards, carpet in the 2 bedrooms, maybe fridge and washing machine(wont know till power comes on in my suburb), rug and a few other things are water damaged

That bald Aussie Guy

Dude if your PC gets damaged I’ll pay for a new one because you don’t have to go through this if anyone else wants to chip in and help me buy a new computer for Phill because I know all of you agree that he didn’t have to go through all this tuff shit

You know what I will buy you new house hold materials that got damaged be cause you need them to feel comfortable in your home so I want to buy you new house hold iteams

1 hour ago, [GL] LiL CJ (PoliceRP) said:

Dude if your PC gets damaged I’ll pay for a new one because you don’t have to go through this if anyone else wants to chip in and help me buy a new computer for Phill because I know all of you agree that he didn’t have to go through all this tuff shit

You know what I will buy you new house hold materials that got damaged be cause you need them to feel comfortable in your home so I want to buy you new house hold iteams

I really do appreciate the offer, my PC from the looks of it is fine. As for household goods real estate is putting it in their insurance so we're good

That bald Aussie Guy

On 2/4/2019 at 9:53 PM, [GL] Phill said:

Great news and some bad news

Was able to get to my place, house did get flooded but only around ankle deep so PC is safe but bed, couches, cupboards, carpet in the 2 bedrooms, maybe fridge and washing machine(wont know till power comes on in my suburb), rug and a few other things are water damaged

If you need anything at all from me man always feel free to give me a shout! Hope your insurance and everything goes smoothly I couldn't imagine my house going through a flood and having as much damage as you're saying. It's truly heartbreaking ??

• Gaminglight Love 1

Things were going good but took a turn for the worst.

So after checking out my stuff further i thought i could salvage my bed and chair but both had mould growing so getting rid of both all in all ive lost all my furniture, bed, desk, chair, cupboard and dresser. Housemate lost more as well as the fridge and washing machine, we've lost the house too as real Estate is terminating the contract as it isnt fixable on top of all that cant get flood relief grant as parents put me down as a dependent and its a one of payment for all of the grants they have tough time for me atm but one of my mates is a absolute legend and sent me some money to keep me going so theres that

That bald Aussie Guy

1 hour ago, ThePastLegends Gaming(YT) said:

Ok I am going to buy you new stuff

I really hate asking for help in any other time but any help is great, im staying with my parents which im glad they live in the same city as me else id be homeless right now and turned the baby on to see if she works and shes alive thank fuck

20190207_010155.jpg

That bald Aussie Guy

i am sorry buddy :[  at least you are safe though   and you have a save place to go i could only think what i would do if i was  in this mess , but like what my mother said houses can be rented again and things can be bought again but your life can't be replaced , i hope the best for you in these times ?

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King