Thinking about VIP+?

Connortwos

Do you think its worth it?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is VIP+ Worth it

Ok, So when i was thinking about getting VIP+ I was wondering if it was worth it. Now with having it for over  2 weeks I have to say it is worth it. All the little perks you get and being able to be in a department for getting it is awesome! I just want to suggest it to anyone that is possibly thinking about it!

100% Worth it!

You get access to a better lockpick (I would probably just suggest you donate for the chainsaw anyways) 

You get more inventory space!

You make A LOT more money because of the printers.

More cars to crash and run away from cops with

VIP+ Is most definitely worth it and IMO is the first thing a lot of players should buy. It is extremely useful and has a lot of benefits to it.

VIP+ comes with many benefits. Such as extra inventory space, duplicator tool, stacker tool etc. You get access to VIP Thief which comes with the USPS and restraints. You also get access to the best money printer as well. Overall, VIP+ plus is a great investment. 

logan2.png

On 9/22/2018 at 10:15 PM, Friendly Steve said:

100% Worth it!

You get access to a better lockpick (I would probably just suggest you donate for the chainsaw anyways) 

You get more inventory space!

You make A LOT more money because of the printers.

More cars to crash and run away from cops with

VIP+ Is most definitely worth it and IMO is the first thing a lot of players should buy. It is extremely useful and has a lot of benefits to it.