6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

7. How many warns do you have on the server? 21

8. Have you donated? Yes

9. What rank are you applying for? T mod

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

11. Timezone: CDT

12. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I know I have problems in the past with other staff but I have changed a lot. Instead of me being a baby and mingey I have changed to being mature and non mingey. Since school started I have become more mature and friendly. Let me start off with saying I would to t mod because I can bring a lot to this server by helping catch rule breakers because I have seen a lot people abusing rules and minging. I can them if they are new as well. Since I have been on this server a lot I know how to get people started. Let tell you some things about myself in the form of a poem. 

I am from computers, to pizza’s and gaming. I am from the ketchup brick ranch house with two trees in the front, with a long street. 

I am from the Spring, the Texas Bluebonnet, and their beautiful blue color. 

From the homemade pizza every Friday, and the black hair and eyes, to the tall people in my family. 

I am from going to my aunt’s house every Christmas, to waking up at 6 A.M every morning and coming to school early every day. From, “Don’t horseplay in classes today” to Ask questions if you don’t understand” 

I am from the one and only God from the Altar Serving and volunteering at VBS every Summer. From my dad who was in Mexico and moved to Texas. 

I am from my curly hair as a baby to my loving and caring family. This is to my mom and dad who help me each and every day. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would them to a sit and tell whats going on and if they going on and on I would gag them th n try to talk to them. Then I would ask and admin to minge them for 10,000 seconds.

DISCLAIMER

I can't be on during the week because of school and also I can probably make it to half of the meetings. Thanks!

Edited by AGSRocker

10 minutes ago, KoreanBiscuit said:

-Support

Not Enough Time put into Application

High Amounts Of Warnings

Good Play Time & Forum Activity

Sorry Better Luck Next Time!

Just because he has high warns does not mean he cant be staff a lot of people have high warns but they have stopped minging 

- Support

Hey Nick. When applying for T MOD and especially when applying on your 4th attempt you really need to improve the overall effort. In my opinion every single time you re apply you should try your best to improve from the last attempt. You need to win over the community and other staff and show them that you are fit to hold the rank of Trial Mod.

Note when people generally complain about the server they normally don't say "Omg the staff member so and so sucks and they never help". They normally say "Omg the staff on this server sucks they never help" thus painting the entire team in a bad image despite the team we have doing amazing work for the community.

Just some food for thought for you if you don't get the spot and apply later on

- Lack of effort

- High warns

- Question 13 only has 118 words of relevant things (the white boxes are irrelivent in my opinion)

- As others have said, good play time and forum activity

Good luck in the future!

- Support

The application is uh... The poem is... Unique.

41 minutes ago, AGSRocker said:

I can them

You can them what?

i would them

would them what?

tell whats going on and if they going on and on

Abit lost

I'm sure you're a friendly guy but the lack of effort you put into your application really shows, I personally don't see you active that much and I just generally don't think at this time you're fit for staff.

But I wish you the best,

- Dan

Edited by Solois

7 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

Hey Nick. When applying for T MOD and especially when applying on your 4th attempt you really need to improve the overall effort. In my opinion every single time you re apply you should try your best to improve from the last attempt. You need to win over the community and other staff and show them that you are fit to hold the rank of Trial Mod.

Note when people generally complain about the server they normally don't say "Omg the staff member so and so sucks and they never help". They normally say "Omg the staff on this server sucks they never help" thus painting the entire team in a bad image despite the team we have doing amazing work for the community.

- Lack of effort

- High warns

- Question 13 only has 118 words of relevant things (the white boxes are irrelivent in my opinion)

Good luck in the future!

3 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

- Lack of effort

- High warns

Good luck in the future!

logan2.png

3 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

- Lack of effort

- High warns

Good luck in the future!

^^^

~Mervin

Honestly in my opinion you are inactive, You also have put no effort into this application and you wrote a poem to get the word count up
-SUPPORT

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 9/13/2018 at 1:19 AM, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

- Lack of effort

- High warns

Good luck in the future!

On 9/12/2018 at 4:23 PM, Solois said:

- Support

The application is uh... The poem is... Unique.

You can them what?

would them what?

Abit lost

I'm sure you're a friendly guy but the lack of effort you put into your application really shows, I personally don't see you active that much and I just generally don't think at this time you're fit for staff.

But I wish you the best,

- Dan

• Fame locked this topic