SteamID: STEAM_1:0:66578410

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 4 days

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 0  

Do you have a Working mic? Yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :  

I have proven to this department that I go above and beyond the call of duty, I am probably with in the top 10 active officers giving about eight hours each day. I constantly train and promote cadets especially at night time when there’s nobody available. I go above the minimum requirements for training I watched some other sergeants train and honestly they get pretty lazy. All my cadets learn how to properly use all the equipment  given to them along with 10 codes and proper radio etiquette. I also run them through scenarios and teach them how to properly handle various situations. I am always friendly and willing to help anybody that needs it. I answer questions and help out with various things throughout my shift. I would like to say I am known as a positive and helpful leader within the department. The reason I would like to join command is because I believe exceed all expectations of Sergeant Major, i’m always looking for new ideas and new ways to improve training. Currently I’m putting together a program for advanced training for senior patrol officers and above i will bring this up to high command. It will go more in depth into tactics and handling situations. Eventually I would like to have a class to teach sergeants and above how to be a good supervisor and what to do in certain situations. I know I’m relatively new to sergeant major but I’ve been Sergeant plus for over three months. I never except minimum standards. I want to be known as that officer that goes above and beyond no matter how small the issue is. Being a lieutenant would only give me more ability to help the department. I would love to assist in police meetings. I know there’s times where they have training after the meetings to help increase people’s chances of promotion. There was this one traffic stop scenario and I blew everybody out of the water. I exceeded the expectations of my supervisors and helped new officers with how to handle a traffic stop. I take being a police officer very serious. I am always professional and respectful to everybody. When I am the highest rank online and make sure to set a good example to all officers and I make it well known that I’m here to help no matter what the problem is. Furthermore I always respect my command I am very respectful and listen to the orders of my supervisors. I recently joined dispatch because I wanted to go above and beyond and help the department. I’ve already had about seven hours on dispatch and I would say I’ve kept the department well organized and properly dispatching units to certain calls. With all this considered I believe I have exceeded the expectations for a lieutenant and I believe that I deserve the rank.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes 

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+/-Support

You just got Sergeant Major, 4 days is not enough to apply for the Lieutenant rank. I'd say give it about either 3 weeks or a month before you apply for Lieutenant. You're a pretty good SM though, so yeah.

-Captain Dane

Edited by Dane

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+/-Support

You just got Sergeant Major, 4 days is not enough to apply for the Lieutenant rank. I'd say give it about either 3 weeks or a month before you apply for Lieutenant. You're a pretty good SM though, so yeah.

-Captain Dane

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png