Want me As Part of Pd Low Command  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Want me As Part of Pd Low Command

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

Name: SM Death 1C67

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33873913

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Sergeant Major (3-4 weeks )

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 10 Right now And wont be More 

Do you have a Working mic? Yes i do 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : so i have been a Sm fir quite some time in pd i have worked realy hard on pd i am extremly active to the server and wont be inactive unless on LOA i can bring very good intentions to the command of pPD by bringing new ideas and a nice good vibe when i am around knowing that i can help someone who needs help with any prroblem reguardless of what it is . i can keep poeple in line and can handle it very proffesionally when things get out of control by becoming lieutenant it will bring me one more step closer to being able to make the PD a better place i have trained Countless CDT and been to most PD Meetings i will make it to all the command meetings and if i dont i will make sure to tell high command that i will be missing out on the meeting my RPing skills ar spot on when i pull someone over and even when things out of hand i will know to 10 codes and am mature over radio i always respect high up command and will never doubt what they say and i can work with anyone even if there getting unreasonable with me i am constantly active on teampseak and constatnly reminding poeple to hoop on teamspeak With this power of being lieutenant i will be albe to promote unseen members in pd Who are active but just not noticed because other command has stuff to do 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I do Sir.

PS: My anger issues and Temper Has Reduced Mutch Latetly So And i can Also Proof this 

Edited by DeathBringer402

-Support 

-you have abad mouth when it comes to the lower ranks Always saying to them i will get you demoted and stuff you are a great dude but a command member cant be doing that.

-you can get angry super fast if some things happend whitch a command member should not get 

+Support not bad app 

you should wait in my oppinion 2 more weeks and show that you dont get angry so easy 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-Support 

-you have abad mouth when it comes to the lower ranks Always saying to them i will get you demoted and stuff you are a great dude but a command member cant be doing that.

-you can get angry super fast if some things happend whitch a command member should not get 

+Support not bad app 

you should wait in my oppinion 2 more weeks and show that you dont get angry so easy 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-Support 

+Support not bad app 

Agreed

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

-I had a reports of you yelling and cursing at low ranks. 

-Gats angry fast

-Have not seen you a lot (Maybe Time Zone)

Just calm down a tell the lower ranks on what to do and fix, not yelling and cursing at them. Be a better supervisor, that’s it!

~LT Matthew 1A25

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/- Support

• Attitude Needs to Improve
  • Occasionally seen Helping Officers
  • Decent Application
  • Active
  • Committed
  • Decent Knowledge of PD Regulations
  • Good Leader
  • Hard Working

I have personally seen improvements in your temper as of late but it could still use some adjustment. As far as your capabilities go, you are a more than adequate Sergeant Major when on Duty, however you still need some improvement in regards to Assisting Officers, and your Attitude. Just work on those key aspects and keep building upon your strengths, and you'll do Great as Command. Good Luck! 

- Captain Hooplaa

• Thanks 1