Base Rules Need Clarify

Kim Yo Suk

• Shooting windows may not be elevated or lowered. They must be the same level for everyone raiding or defending.
  • No Trapping players in between two fading doors
  • No partial Kilbox’s, Kilbox’s, or any type of box that you can see the opposing player but the

Please make these rules clearer because these rules are very debatable and not very easy to understand for all players.

@Fame @Spection @Snarlax

14 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Shooting windows may not be elevated or lowered. They must be the same level for everyone raiding or defending.

Shooting windows are 2 or more props that are staked but with an opening in between. Providing the defender a "shooting window" that will allow the defender to crouch for cover and stand to shoot. They mean that these windows may not be on a Second floor or at crouch level. The opening must be at head level.

21 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

No Trapping players in between two fading doors

I am not 100% sure but I think this means you can not trap someone in between 2 fading doors with no means of escape or cover from gunfire. SMT will need to clarify this one.

25 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

No partial Kilbox’s, Kilbox’s, or any type of box that you can see the opposing player but the

A Killbox is where you trap a player in between 2 fading doors where the defender can see and shoot the raider but not the reverse. A Partial killbox is where the defender can see and shoot the raider but not the reverse without traping the player between fading doors.  

I hope this clarifies these rules a bit. I'm not 100% sure on the second rule tho. 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

6 hours ago, Kiki said:

So if you have a hallway with doors and the cops decide to run through with battering rams and the doors close behind them it’s considered a Kilbox ?

7 hours ago, ColeSoft Grey said:
7 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

No Trapping players in between two fading doors

I am not 100% sure but I think this means you can not trap someone in between 2 fading doors with no means of escape or cover from gunfire. SMT will need to clarify this one.

This would mean having a hallway or something with multiple fading doors right after each other. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

7 hours ago, Kiki said:

Where they get stuck between it

If that is a question, yes. If that's a statement, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll make a temp base maybe today to show you.

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

• Bread locked this topic