Government Vehicles Fix

Boonie McBone

What you want to see? -  Lower ranking officers in every department able to use other vehicles. 

Why should we add it? -  It's unfair lower ranking officers have to drive cars like the taurus or the crown vic due to their awful speeds and handling. I'm not saying give them lambos or the camaro. I'm talking about the Charger and the Tahoe mainly. The tahoe has the best handling, and the charger is faster than the taurus. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More happy roleplayers

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, basically.

Links to any content - N/A

-Support

I personally don't see the need for lower ranks to use the Charger or Tahoe. The reason that lower ranks only have the Vic and the Taurus is to have you get something for getting promoted. And SNR-CPL should be in the slower not so liked cars to want to work up. I just don't think it is needed for lower ranks personally to have more cars. A lot of IRL Depts. have the newbies drive the old Vics and stuff a lot, then they move up. I see it in my local and neighbouring towns depts.

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

1 hour ago, Jason Tucker said:

-Support

I personally don't see the need for lower ranks to use the Charger or Tahoe. The reason that lower ranks only have the Vic and the Taurus is to have you get something for getting promoted. And SNR-CPL should be in the slower not so liked cars to want to work up. I just don't think it is needed for lower ranks personally to have more cars. A lot of IRL Depts. have the newbies drive the old Vics and stuff a lot, then they move up. I see it in my local and neighbouring towns depts.

100% agreed SM should get like a Tahoe tho

5 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

-Support

logan2.png

6 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

What you want to see? -  Lower ranking officers in every department able to use other vehicles. 

Why should we add it? -  It's unfair lower ranking officers have to drive cars like the taurus or the crown vic due to their awful speeds and handling. I'm not saying give them lambos or the camaro. I'm talking about the Charger and the Tahoe mainly. The tahoe has the best handling, and the charger is faster than the taurus. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More happy roleplayers

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, basically.

Links to any content - N/A

The handling on the Taurus isn’t bad to be honest 

- Support

We put in time and effort for those cars.

It's not like PD Has alot of cars In general, giving it to a Lower ranking officers makes getting the Added achievement of vehicles an obsolete feeling.

Edited by Solois

13 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

-Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

14 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

-Support

• Manager
14 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

15 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

-Support

17 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

-Support

• Fame locked this topic