Lets go Staff

Jeff M.

I would just like to say Great job for all of the staff that was one today thats what we should always be showing as a staff team great effort and no waiting for sits. We were at max staff members for almost 1 hour and a half Havent seen so many staff one since i came back from Long term loa. This shows the dedication that staff has for the server to improve . https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1482202709

• Thanks 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

I would just like to say Great job for all of the staff that was one today thats what we should always be showing as a staff team great effort and no waiting for sits. We were at max staff members for almost 1 hour and a half Havent seen so many staff one since i came back from Long term loa. This shows the dedication that staff has for the server to improve . https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1482202709

97 sits in 7hrs, I'm pooped hahaha time for bed! 

Was alot of fun being in staff today, glad I can be apart of the team! 

that wouldnt work on milrp not enough staff to even do it :classic_tongue:but when you see that many policerp staff on its normally on during meetings 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

5 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

97 sits in 7hrs, I'm pooped hahaha time for bed! 

Was alot of fun being in staff today, glad I can be apart of the team! 

There should be a website called sitcounter.com

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png