Dane's Forum Diplomat Application

Dane

Do I Deserve To Be Part Of The Forum Diplomat Team?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name

Dane

Steam Name

[GL] Rare

SteamID

STEAM_0:1:79212461

Are You A Moderator+?

Yes, I am currently a PoliceRP Moderator.

How Many Post Do You Have On The Website?

222 Posts.

How Often Are You Online On The Forums?

I always open up the GamingLight forums everyday whenever I open up Google.

What Timezone Are You In?

GMT+7

Why Would You Want To Join Our Forum Diplomat Team?

I want to join the Forum Diplomat team because I believe I am always active on the forums and that I always want to moderate the Forums as well in a professional way. I am an active PoliceRP Moderator and I always help those who are in need. Even though I am quiet and I don't really post a lot of things in the Shoutbox, I still will post some for those who needs help or if there is a spammer in the Shoutbox. I always think that the Forum Diplomat team always needs a calm and collect and professional people, well I am one of those kind of person. Ever since I got Moderator, I have been helping people everyday who needs help, and with the addition on being a Forum Diplomat, I will always help those on the Forums and keep the forums clean from spammers and inappropriate content, and keep it safe for any age. I will always try my best moderating the Forums and try to always be careful when removing/hiding unneeded or inappropriate contents. I try my best to help anyone who needs help in the Shoutbox and on posts. I mostly check from the Announcements Section, General Section, PoliceRP Section, Division Section and Custom Job Section. I might even go to some Section like StarWarsRP, MilitaryRP and Base Wars. But I am mostly focused on PoliceRP as that is where I staff on. I will try my best to respond to any posts regarding staff applications, ban appeals, player reports or staff reports, and etc.

Would You Consider Yourself To Have Good Judgement? If So, How?

I do believe that I have a good judgement. I have been staffing for many years and I can tell what is right and what is wrong, inappropriate or appropriate, racist or not racist and etc. I believe I know what kind of punishments I should be issuing and what content or posts should I be removing or hiding. I try my best to be professional and calm at any times instead of being mad and impatient. If a content is being reported for inappropriate stuff, I would then check the post to see if there's anything inappropriate, including pictures and texts. I will check carefully and go through everything twice to make sure that I am doing things correctly and try not to make mistakes.

How Would You Deal With A Situation Where A User Is Spamming The Shoutbox Due To Getting Banned From One Of Our Servers?

I would firstly hide the spam messages that the person sent on the Shoutbox. Then I would send the person a message saying that you cannot spam the Shoutbox. Then I would give a link to the website rules, and tell the person to read the website rules again and give them a link to the Ban Appeal section where they can appeal their ban. I would help the person with their Ban Appeal if the person needs it, and I will always remain calm, collect and professional when dealing with these kinds of situations.

Edited by Dane

• Gaur locked this topic