Max Thomas's LT Application

Max Thomas

Should Max Thomas be Promoted to LT?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Max Thomas be Promoted to LT?

• Yes *COMMENT REASON*
    • No *COMMENT REASON*

Name: Max Thomas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98631982

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): About 3 Months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 11

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :  I think I should be promoted to the rank of LT in the Rockford Police Dept. because I believe I would do an amazing and better job working with the rest of PD. I feel like I would be able to help the command with their/our jobs and be able to help control the PD in general. If I were promoted to LT in the Police Dept. I feel that I would have tons more fun, I would be MORE active in the Police Dept., and I would be able to help/fix mistakes, problems, corruption, or even just people that don't really understand what to do. I have been suggested by many and many command members that I should apply to get promoted to LT. I would have permission to have Police meetings and much more. Also, I am in BSI, State Trooper, FBI, and soon hopefully SWAT. Overall being in the LT Low Command rank in the Rockford Police Department would be an amazing thing to have. I can't wait to see all of the other command; Low and High members on the job while I am as well.

**Extra Information: I am trying my best to get more active within the PD, But it is hard with 4 other departments. If I get promoted to LT I would try my hardest to increase by a lot as well. Please remember I am only able to be on every other week due to divorced parents.**

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes!

-Support

-Don't See You on Every Other Week

-Never on PD (Next 2 -Supports are because of inactivity)

-Never Seen Train Cadets 

-Never See Helping Officers

-Not Fit For Command (Yet)

I know you have BIG problems IRL, but I don't see you every other week. And to be in command you need to improve that activity every other week. Don't get discouraged because we say -Support, we are trying to make you a better officer and for you to be fit for command. Good Luck!

DON'T GIVE UP! ? Just keep swimming!

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 minutes ago, Matthew said:

-Support

-Never Seen Train Cadets 

I know you have BIG problems IRL, but I don't see you every other week. And to be in command you need to improve that activity every other week. Don't get discouraged because we say -Support, we are trying to make you a better officer and for you to be fit for command. Good Luck!

• Manager
52 minutes ago, Matthew said:

-Support

-Never Seen Train Cadets 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

-Support

-Never Seen Train Cadets 

9 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

-Never Seen Train Cadets 

Well said.  This ^

• Like 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

10 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

-Never Seen Train Cadets 

Hope you can be more active and prove to us that you deserve LT

~ Funboy 

11 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

-Never Seen Train Cadets 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

16 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

-Never Seen Train Cadets 

• Fame locked this topic