Car Armor

Jack Ron

Should This Be Added?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should This Be Added?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - I would like to see a car dealer that can add and repair armor to any car you have in the garage.

Why should we add it? - So people dont have to repeir their car everytime they crash and could add more roleplay.

What are the advantages of having this? - People could run away from cops easier if they are getting shot.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone with a car.

Links to any content - N/A

8 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

Can you get a link to something like this please otherwise there's not much we can say about your suggestion

I think it would need to be added with the car addon they have but I dont know their addon they use

14 hours ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

This is due to the fact it adds annoyance to the cop baiting going into car chases.

However if you are talking about bulletproof cars and not reduce damage when crashing then I'm fine with it.

That would be fine, I would just like a way for a car to have armor because my car always gets shot and blows up.

5 hours ago, calcraw23 said:

When I read the title I thought you meant like what the payday gang done to the car in Hoxton breakout and ppl would be driving around with cars like this XD

ECBE14F8-6438-42D3-8ECF-E43607B52D40.jpeg

That is the ugliest car I have ever seen lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic