Better/Fixed Vehicle Repairing

Jack Ron

What you want to see? - A better system that dosent glitch to fix your vehicle easily so everyone knows how to do it and so it dosent glitch when you try fix it.

Why should we add it? - So people do not get mad over fixing their cars.

What are the advantages of having this? - People not getting frustrated about repearing their cars.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone that drives

Links to any content -  N/A

1 hour ago, calcraw23 said:

- Support I fell the repairing is fine and it’s easy to use all you have to do is get out the wrench look at the dot and hold for a few seconds I personally don’t think there is anything bad about it 

As the other vcmod repairing system is far more complex anyways I think this one is simple and easy

Edited by Ruthless

3 minutes ago, Ruthless said:

As the other vcmod repairing system is far more complex anyways I think this one is simple and easy

Yes, but it glitches out alot and you have to restart at 0% because the vehicle keeps moving

+ Support

Honestly not sure if there is even anything that can be done but I myself have had many frustrating moments repairing my vehicles. Whether I am on top of my vehicle and repairing or have set the parking break it still for some reason never reaches above 40% then resets or even lower ? 

Maybe if vehicles took less damage this could potentially be a happy medium if this gets enough support?

On 7/15/2018 at 6:28 PM, calcraw23 said:

- Support I fell the repairing is fine and it’s easy to use all you have to do is get out the wrench look at the dot and hold for a few seconds I personally don’t think there is anything bad about it 

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, calcraw23 said:

Jump onto the hood its wayyyy easier or just use the brake button that makes it stop moving forgot which one it was

On 7/16/2018 at 8:29 AM, Friendly Steve said:

+ Support

Maybe if vehicles took less damage this could potentially be a happy medium if this gets enough support?

It is also a thing to buy repair devices from shell etc

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On 7/16/2018 at 8:29 AM, Friendly Steve said:

+ Support

Honestly not sure if there is even anything that can be done but I myself have had many frustrating moments repairing my vehicles. Whether I am on top of my vehicle and repairing or have set the parking break it still for some reason never reaches above 40% then resets or even lower ? 

logan2.png

On 7/15/2018 at 11:28 PM, calcraw23 said:

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic