Does Bambob01 Deserve T-Mod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bambob01 Deserve T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Bambob01

2. What is your steam name?: [URN]Bambob01

1. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:105047825

3. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I Staffed on a police server called Crix RP where i was a senior mod i was playing as staff until it got shutdown 

4. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 30/6/18

5. What date did you make your forums account? 15/7/18

6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? MEMBER

7. How many warns do you have on the server? 6

8. Have you donated? no

9. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

11. Timezone: UTC +1  Abbreviation+name BST Brittish Summer Time  Example City London

12. Permission (Admin+ need this):

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i think i deserve this rank as im hard working to support and better the community i put the communities needs before mine i think me being part of the staff team could raise moral and make pepoles day better im not harsh on my punishments i do them to the correct degree so that i will not be upsetting anyone or making anyones day worst i will be aiming for making pepole think im fair, i will not take sides or pick on anyone as this is not the way staff should approach their sits i will almost allways be on duty as i find it interesting dealing with new sits everyday i would love to be apart of the Gaming Light Police RP Staff Team as i feel that sometimes staff could need a little bit more help and ill be willing to support them 24/7

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would bring him to a private area away from RP and try to get him/her to calm down if they persist to curse and be rude i would minge and jail him for the time being i would see if i can bring 1 or 2 of the pepole he RDMED to see if he did it for no reason if he did i would warn him and possibly get him banned if i was to get him banned i would get a higher up admin to deal with the ban and tell him to appeal on the forums if he feels that its unjustified 

Edited by Bambob-1

-Support

-Still pretty new to the community.

-Forums account is brand new.

-Application could use a bit more effort.

I feel as if you're still pretty new to the community and that you should spend a bit more time trying to get into more departments, and to meet more people within those departments. IF SMT denies your app, i suggest you remain extremely active on the Forums, In game, and in Teamspeak (Take the time to meet more people.) Other than that, I wish you best of luck.

6 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

I feel as if you're still pretty new to the community and that you should spend a bit more time trying to get into more departments, and to meet more people within those departments. IF SMT denies your app, i suggest you remain extremely active on the Forums, In game, and in Teamspeak (Take the time to meet more people.) Other than that, I wish you best of luck.

24 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

5 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

15 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

19 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

22 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Denied 

The reason you were denied is because you need to put a little more effort into your application, and try to expand your self into the community more. Get to know people, and make friends. Remember, first impressions are very important, and always try to represent your self in a good way! 

You may re-apply in two weeks. 

• Fame locked this topic