False warn

Satanic Worshiper

This didn't post the first time so here this is again.

Your In-game: at the time Modiumn Planker

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:76047609

The admin's name in-game: Mikedagamer

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Ardm, Shooting a cop for no reason, Ltap

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Mikedagamer will tell in the comments that it was false. they warned the wrong person.

Why do you think this warn was false: Wrong person was warned

Any extra information: if a post on this is already up please tell me. i couldn't find it.

+ Support

Sorry I forgot to answer, they all had the same name besides like one character so I grabbed the wrong steam id in logs. His friends who where named very similar where minging super bad.

Anyway yea he is telling the truth, however you did minge a bit.

5 minutes ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

Sorry I forgot to answer, they all had the same name besides like one character so I grabbed the wrong steam id in logs. His friends who where named very similar where minging super bad.

Tell staff that it is an accident because if it gets denied he has to have it forever.

41 minutes ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

I can take care of it if im ingame

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

3 hours ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

+Support then 

7 hours ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

11 hours ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

On 7/4/2018 at 4:07 PM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

On 7/4/2018 at 4:07 PM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

ok heres the thing. i was not minging at all. i was chillin at my house  the entire time and they were minging about. not angry, just clarifying ?

On 7/4/2018 at 6:07 PM, Mikedanoobgamer said:

+ Support

Accepted

Go into the ban panel ( at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it. 

• Fame locked this topic