The event team will be a small group consisting of our most active and lore- educated players. They will be tasked with providing the server with periodic events that are entertaining and fit lore. Because of the extreme importance of such a job, only the best players who apply will be accepted. In time I hope to have a large, well-run event team that will produce daily events for the server.
All event team members must follow these rules:
1. If you are staff on another server and wish to apply, you must be a Senior Mod+.
2. You must be a moderator+ on SCP-RP.
3. You must work with your other event team members at creating consistent events (One per night).
4. You cannot spawn in weapons and/or entities if you are not doing an event.
5. Your events must fit lore (Ex. An event were SCP-079 hacks the facility and unlocks all containment doors).
6. Your events must be fluid (Players should always be able to win or lose depending on their actions).
Keep in mind more rules can and will be produced. Eventually, we may have someone designated to lead the event team solely.
The SCP-RP Event Team is an essential part of the server, they are responsible for procuring events for the server to please the playerbase, as well as make the server entertaining! They should attempt to make at least a few events a day as a team. These events are up them, but will follow lore and be constructive. They will usually take about 30 minutes to an hour to complete. In the future we plan on having someone lead the Event Team Soley, as well as having dedicated times for events.
Event Team members are considered apart of the staff team (Rank equivalent of Mod), but cannot perform any administrative actions. If you wish to apply for a spot in the Event Team please refer to the format post locate do in this same section. Also, SuperAdmin+ are automatically apart of the event team.
If you have any questions feel free to message me via the forums!