false

thick cinnamon

You are a absolute liar you prop locked all of spawn and then started dissing me @Kim Yo Suk 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094997196/screenshots/ view these and see why i got shitty and killed you you proceeded to add me on steam and disrespect me alot your a disgraceful person in my opinion and should learn to show respect to others this report is spite that you got minged

Edited by Dan Yukiteru
  • Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Manager

You are a absolute liar you prop locked all of spawn and then started dissing me @Kim Yo Suk 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094997196/screenshots/ view these and see why i got shitty and killed you you proceeded to add me on steam and disrespect me alot your a disgraceful person in my opinion and should learn to show respect to others this report is spite that you got minged

-/+ Support 

You did RDM

but the other guy did prop block spawn 

so either you both get warns or nobody gets warns

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-/+ Support 

You did RDM

but the other guy did prop block spawn 

so either you both get warns or nobody gets warns

his already been warned and minged plus alot of other people rdmed him but he targeted me as i got him minged and warned

Edited by Dan Yukiteru

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

Technically this was handled in game so it's a invalid report

+\- Support 

both in the wrong

-/+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

@‌Kim Yo Suk STEAM_0:1:146513055 plus just adding onto my previous posts that is not my steam id that is a edited video to block out what you said which was disgustingly rude and you did not use the format

can someone please lock this this issue has been resolved with the owner due to possible issues happend within the making of this post the account owner has spoken to me and this is cleared up

• Fame locked this topic