Hooplaa's LT Application

Hooplaa

Hooplaa's LT Application  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Lieutenant? Tell me Why.

• Yes
    • No

Name: Hooplaa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107729311

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 5 - 6 Weeks

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have: 11

Do you have a Working mic: Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted:

Lieutenant. A rank of Leadership, Honour, Integrity, and Professionalism. A rank that supplies Hope, and Courage to all those who serve along side it. Something to look up too, and to strive for. A position in command is not something that should be taken lightly, it demands constant commitment and determination toward a Community that, otherwise would collapse into anarchy without it. Leadership is defined as "The action of leading a group of people or an organization.", but I believe it is so much more. To me, leadership is defined as the art of influencing, to not only command, but to progress and develop. To see people succeed and grow as individuals, and as Police Officers. With exceptional Leadership, comes Honour, a sense of purpose, and a place to belong. Those who show Honour, among people who wish to see them fail, are exceptional Leaders. Furthermore, a Leader must be accountable, take responsibility for his actions, whether that be beneficial, or detrimental too the common good. They must show Integrity. In addition, it goes without saying that Command requires Professionalism, to show that you can remain tamed, in situations where others, would break down. I believe that I show these traits in my everyday endeavors, whether it be Investigations as BSI, Traffic enforcement as State, or Influencing people as a Police Officer. I recognize that Command is a position that demands these traits, I've shown these traits as a Sergeant Major, now I would like to show them as a Lieutenant. To help progress the Department and to see it Develop and Grow, into something that people can look up too. So that people may view the Police as a Honourable, Responsible, and Accountable. With my commitment toward the Police Department, and other Departments, I truly believe I would be an asset to Low Command. As a Sergeant Major I've dedicated my time to helping those in need, too assisting people who need help. Continuing, I constantly show that I am more than capable of showing Leadership, Honour, Integrity, and Professionalism, when dealing with every situation. On a multitude of occasions I have presented my ability to Effectively and Efficiently police the server, for the better. Moreover, with my combined skills in BSI, State Trooper, and EMS, I've developed a relationship with members of each department, and shown that I can work with anyone, no matter the Department, in a combined team environment. At the end of the day, each department is there to help people, and we should be working with each other to help achieve a level of understanding, and commitment, toward a common good. In continuation, I often find myself taking time off my regular duties as a Sergeant Major, to help assist fellow Supervisors in training Cadets. I've trained a lot of Cadets in my time, and it never gets old. After all, the Cadets are the future of this department, and other Sergeants need to understand that. By assisting them in developing their skills as a leaders it shows that, not only can I command, but influence. For these reasons I believe I am a acceptable candidate for Lieutenant. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, I understand

Edited by Hooplaa
Bolding, Letters were wrong colour, Poll got Removed During the Forums Update(Had to be Put Back)

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Application is well made
  • Trains cadets and helps officers when needed
  • Fit for command and deserves a chance!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Application is well made
  • Trains cadets and helps officers when needed
  • Fit for command and deserves a chance!

You gotta get LT. 

Best of luck though

Hope you get it!!!!! 

:)

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 6/30/2018 at 2:00 AM, Dane said:

+Support

Active in-game and Teamspeak. Fairly active on the forums.

Great effort into application.

Trains cadets and helps officers.

Mature.

Fit for command and deserves a chance.

Good luck.

All of the reasons above 

GOOD LUCK

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command