1. Why are you not on the server?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Why are you not on the server?

• Don't have time
    • Because of certain players/staff
    • Server is not enjoyable/fun
    • Not a big fan of TTT
    • Other

Title - Name - Rank  (Example:Nolan's - LT Application )

(A poll MUST be on this app with Yes/No - Any other option your app will be denied)

Name: Craig Davidson

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:90401120

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month and a bit i think

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes a Philips one

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : i would like to be promoted to LT becuse i class myself as a hard working police member i haven't played PD for I think I week as I recently got SWAT and Dispatch but I will be returning I have worked very hard for gaming light in playing and staff aspects but that's not what I'm supposed to right i can provide PD with more members and the catching of more criminals by providing ofc with more funds and ofc with more snrs to keep the roleplay alive and to offer PD meetings if allowed to keep everyone up to date

do you agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

+/- support 

+Nice

+Helpful

-No detail/short App

-Don't see you on as SM

I think you just need to be active on PD and put more effort into the App. Good Luck

~SM Matthew 1A25 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• Don't see you on SM much
  • Application could use some more effort in it
  • Don't really see you train cadets
  • I would like to see some improvement activity wises

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any question for me or that you need help with anything please let me know! Feel free to message me on the website, Teamspeak or in-game! I will be happily to help you with anything and to answer any of your questions!

Good Luck with your Application!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

I rarely see you on the SM job and your app has no detail. You need to be more active on PD and put a lot more effort into your app.

I see you a lot more on SWAT nowadays. Improve your activity as a Sergeant Major and I might +Support your application!