Tow Trucks

Executioner

What you want to see? -  Tow trucks

Why should we add it? -  lots of illegally parked vehicles all over the roads. Dumped off gov cars and civ cars and they have to pay a fine in order to get it back. It will stop people from constantly leaving their cars all over the place

What are the advantages of having this? - People will stop leaving their cars all over the place 

Who is it mainly for? - People that dont like cars all over the place

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/304/darkrp-tow-truck-driver-job

+support improves rp 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

i thought we already had them in the game? 

Make sure that government vehicles are not towed just because no one is there. They may be doing an investigation or something. I would say stick to civilian cars. 

if I know a cop car is abandoned Im towing it to PD SWAT NSA FBI base no reason cars should be left in the middle of the street for hours and hours 

Issue is that we have custom dark rp. So this might have already been considered but I don’t mind read Zeeptin so let’s wait and see :). +/- Support 

Issue is that we have custom dark rp. So this might have already been considered but I don’t mind read Zeeptin so let’s wait and see :). +/- Support 

Or the tow guy can just be given a lock pick and just drive them to the tow yard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic