Should i be a Security officer   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Security officer

• Yes, why
    • No, Why

Name: Hooplaa

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nofceswf/

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Around 2 to 3 weeks

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have: 11 Warns

Do you have a Working mic: Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted:

Ever since the first time I joined the server I have spent around 85% of my time on the Police Department Detachment and recently the State Trooper Detachment. In my time I have learn many valuable skills, from many different Officers, Junior Rank and Command Ranks Included. They have taught me how to Efficiently and Effectively police the server for the better. Unfortunately, not many other individuals have had the same experience. They view the Police Department as a destructive force, where not everyone is respected, and people are unwelcome. I often find myself Humbled and Honored, when I get to convey the lessons that have been taught to me, by other great Leaders, to Cadets, Young Officers, and even Civilians. I want to change the Publics perspective on the Police Department, and help to train and supervise young Police Officers so that they may convey the lessons that have been taught to me, to the community. I believe that Command has been getting a bad rap from the public recently, and I would like to assist the Members of Low command, in helping to make the Police Department a more open and excepting Force. Lately I've been spending my time Supervising junior ranks to ensure that people can view PD as more trusting and reliable. Personally, I'm always ready to assist Officers and Civilians if they need help, I'm authoritative when I need to be, and I try to spend a Majority of my time as Sergeant Major and occasionally State Trooper when they need me. Furthermore, I've never Broken a Rule while on PD (One Taser Rush Warn was False), and always dedicate my time to make sure that the PD is enforcing the rules / laws. I've always show respect toward my Superiors within the Police Department, and I emphasize the elements of the Chain of Command with Cadets I train. Currently I have served with the State Trooper, and as a Sergeant Major for the Police 

Department, and I'm looking to help Public Relations, and advance my skills, as a Lieutenant.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, I understand

Edited by Hooplaa

• Head Admin

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains and helps officers
  • Application is well made
  • Just add a poll!

Good Luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I