Name: Funboy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160296390

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 102 days

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 10

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : Why I want to be CPT. I want to help out the police force as much as I can. I want us to be very successful. I am responsible, respectful, and helpful. I am nice to people unless I have to talk to them about something they did that is wrong. Also if I see officers doing a good job I like to promote them. I like to make sure everyone in Rockford is safe and alive but sometimes there are really bad people and we have to take them down. I like to make sure there aren’t to many criminals and bad people. I like to give OFC’s rides and other officers if they need one. I make sure everyone in the police department is doing what told and they are safe and don’t have to worry to much. If they are not doing what told they could get demoted or in big trouble. I want everyone to be successful and happy. Also I can handle situations well and wait for SWAT, SRT, CERT, and PD command or if they are not on I can command the situation. I know how to give realistic fines and I can end presuits well. I also can help command and lower ranks do there job well or just help them. I can never help to much and if I become CPT I can help even more. I also am in TS when I’m on PD and I make sure other officers are in TS. I will always be helping people. I make sure all of are PD stays alive as well as citizens of Rockford. I know how to do traffic stops on people. I work hard and harder to make sure I get the job done and done well. I also make sure that we work together not alone. I make sure other officers work hard and harder to do stuff right and not wrong. I like to do my job because I help people and make sure everyone is safe and to stop crime. I also will help out SWAT, SRT, CERT, and other command if they need me to. I can also stop robbery’s and kidnaping’s. I use radio for only necessary call outs and make sure officers don’t talk over other officers and only use radio for necessary use. I also drive correctly and make sure other officers drive correctly. Also I want to help lead the Pd to be better and greater. Another thing I used to be CPT so I have some CPT experience but I got demoted because sadly I could not make a meeting but that was a longer time ago so I’m starting fresh in PD command and I want to help more so I hope I get a second chance at CPT. I look forward to working with more PD and more PD command. I always work with all government forces to do the job right and get it done right. I try to cheer officers up who are having a bad day and I try to be funny sometimes. I help train cadets because they are still apart of Pd just because there a lower rank doesn’t mean they don’t matter. We are all like a giant family because we do stuff together and help each other which I like doing. We all have bad days but I want to help prevent that. I know how to breach in a situation if I need to like if there are no tactical units on duty to help out all the Pd and other departments work to together which I like. I love saving people. If I have a chance to safe someone I try and take that risk to save them. I never shoot random people always the people who shoot at me so I defend myself. I love working with people and helping people and doing the right thing and if I’m CPT I can help enforce that I can right know I want everyone to be happy and not thing there excluded from us. I never want to loose and officer’s life but sometimes it happens. Also I joined SRT not to long ago so I have even more experience commanding situations and leading them. I wish to help more and more. That is why I want to be CPT.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): yes

Edited by Funboy

• 2 weeks later...