I feel guilty AF

October

Well I feel guilty AF. I didn’t realize this place was a thing and I’ve ignored it. 

Well hello, let me introduce myself. I’m October the cheery depressed guy that you all know and love or hate I’m not sure. If you don’t know me that’s a surprise you probably don’t play policeRP or see me when I’m on militaryRP. The person who I hate most in life is myself. I’m not sure what I want to do with my life, but I’m considering 1 of 3 things:

1. Join the FBI cuz why not

2. Go be in the military (hopefully marines)

3. Be a rich and successful businessman like my father, but I’m just kidding myself I’ll never be that successful. 

Well yea, some fun facts about me are that I have chronic insomnia and can’t fall asleep at night. That’s okay, lack of sleep doesn’t faze me until after a few weeks when I pass out cold at 5pm and sleep until 2pm the next day. 

If you run into me and I’m using my mic (I used to never but why not now I use it quite a bit) I’m in a chromatic depressed voice that sounds like I don’t care (I honestly don’t care but I like to support people). Or maybe I sound super cheery. 

Another fun fact, I’m an a**hole. I just don’t show it. Don’t catch me in a bad mood cause you’ll regret it, but I haven’t chewed out anyone on gaminglight in awhile and people are starting to think I’m super nice, I’m not. 

I’m not sure how long this is supposed to be so uh I’ve been on gaminglight for awhile, I enjoy the community. I’m very judgmental but I don’t show it. 

~October

(EDIT)

okay I was looking at everyone else’s intro and mine is terrible. Let’s get off to a fresh start. Hi my name is October, and I’m a dog person. I have a dog, he’s pretty awesome very well behaved. I enjoy things, and don’t know much about anime. If you want a buddy to stab you in the back for a quick buck I’m that guy, but that’s just one part of me. I’m considered super nice by those who think I’m super nice, and yea. I like fancy things and expect the best from people. 

I’m not sure if I should be like fame and do his list but okay uh:

I love all types of dogs. 

I love to travel especially in Europe. 

I’m caucasien. (Right now I’m thinking to myself do I really have to do this)

I’ve never been to Asia, Antarctica(my skool [purposely misspelled] offers a trip there but I’d rather be with my family during ........ break), Australia (except I do have a crazy Australian cousin), and Africa never been there either. 

Basically that’s me in a nutshell and my intro is better than Fame’s.

Your favorite,

October 

Edited by October

• 2 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic