Bit mining suggestion

October

What you want to see? -  I would like to see bitmining being made illegal again  

Why should we add it? -  well, bitcoin mining was made legal for people to make money legally, but it limits the role of FBI (in my beliefs). Another reason is because I made the majority of my money from weed and I don’t think you need bitmining to make money. I think you could also make bitmining FBI’s (and BSI’s) responsibility to take care of, like how tactical units deal with robberies/maj crime, PD deals with traffic stops, and SS deals with protecting the president  

What are the advantages of having this? - an advantage of making bitcoin illegal again is it gives fbi more of a job (other than assisting SS or some other request), and then people shouldn’t have a legal way to make these profits. The reason money printing is illegal is because there needs to be a risk for a reward, and bitmining is broken in the sense that there is no real risk for the reward of the money.

Who is it mainly for? - FBI/BSI/GVT

Links to any content - N/A

This isn’t completely my idea, other people have wanted it, I’m just the person who put it in the suggestions area. I want to hear what the community thinks of this. 

They either need to change the miners back or up the amount of gas the generator can handle cuz its really annoying to sit and babysit the miners all day instead of being out n doing something... and yeah the miners probably should be illegal even though i only play as criminal,, it ads some form of risk to what you're doing and makes it a little more fun..

They either need to change the miners back or up the amount of gas the generator can handle cuz its really annoying to sit and babysit the miners all day instead of being out n doing something... and yeah the miners probably should be illegal even though i only play as criminal,, it ads some form of risk to what you're doing and makes it a little more fun..

prob shouldn’t be commenting on my own suggestion, but I totally agree with what you’re saying. Not only should you be able to leave it alone (like with the old bitminers) but also you need some risk or it becomes bland. A risk/reward factor is needed. 

+support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support 
If a cop is asking to look in my home and Bitminers are illegal, That would be at least 500,000 down the drain for me per Rack I spawn (that's with All the Upgrades) That is if they find the racks. So I'd say keep these miners legal because of how expensive they are. But Again I Really agree with the Gas lasting longer. If you think of it, the gas canisters look as if it's 5 gallons, and the generators in-game go to 1000 Watts. In general 1000 watts Generators fuel consumption is about 1-3 hours per gallon of gas irl. And where putting what looks like 20 gallons of gas into the generator and it only lasts for like 5 minutes (Not to mention that it costs $1000 for 5 gallons of gas in-game, where live it costs around $14.45 for 5 gallons of Regular gas irl). So I'd be happy with at least one generator with a full tank lasting at least an hour. 

-support 

They were made legal because you can't go and afk on the server and get money. You have to now constantly manage the bitcoin miners. Also they are legal in real life.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-1 Support

• Only legal way to make money
  • Balanced since you cannot AFK mine
  • Honestly, you are suggesting that the only way you should be able to make money should be via illegal means
  • Legal in real life.

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

-1 Support

• Honestly, you are suggesting that the only way you should be able to make money should be via illegal means
  • Legal in real life.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-1 Support

• Legal in real life.

pliskin I’m suggesting that something with that high profit/payout with no risk is unrealistic. Real bitmining doesn’t make much money, and it takes much longer.

-support 
If a cop is asking to look in my home and Bitminers are illegal, That would be at least 500,000 down the drain for me per Rack I spawn (that's with All the Upgrades) That is if they find the racks. So I'd say keep these miners legal because of how expensive they are. But Again I Really agree with the Gas lasting longer. If you think of it, the gas canisters look as if it's 5 gallons, and the generators in-game go to 1000 Watts. In general 1000 watts Generators fuel consumption is about 1-3 hours per gallon of gas irl. And where putting what looks like 20 gallons of gas into the generator and it only lasts for like 5 minutes (Not to mention that it costs $1000 for 5 gallons of gas in-game, where live it costs around $14.45 for 5 gallons of Regular gas irl). So I'd be happy with at least one generator with a full tank lasting at least an hour. 

pliskin I’m suggesting that something with that high profit/payout with no risk is unrealistic. Real bitmining doesn’t make much money, and it takes much longer.

But then what LEGAL way would there be left to make money?

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, Pliskin said:

-1 Support

• Legal in real life.

• Fame locked this topic