Rank Wanted

Lieutenant

How Many Warns Do You Have?

Do You Have a Working Mic?

Yes, I do

Permission

N/A

Why Should You Be Promoted?

There are many reasons why I should be promoted. Firstly, I'm always happy to train cadets. I always sacrifice my RP time to train cadets so that they have full experience as an OFC. People say that training cadets are actually boring, but for me it isn't. If I do get Lieutenant, I still will train cadets if I have to. I am a trustworthy and a loyal PD member, I try to not break any rules while I am on my duty. I'm happy to help out officers who are in need, and are always happy to answer their questions. I am a nice, calm and collect person. If you get to know me, I will be nice to you. I don't get mad at things very quickly. I always try to always be calm at things and try not to get mad. I will make sure PD runs very smoothly and right when I am on my duty, and I will always teach my fellow officers what is right and what is wrong, the don'ts and do's. I am always active, and I always play SM when I hop onto the server. I also take officers who wants to ride along with me. I will always keep PD very secure and keep everyone out from rule breakers. I will also do teamspeak check often if that is necessary. I will always try to be active on the forums, in-game, and in teamspeak. I will respect all of my superiors, and I will be a great leader. I will show my fellow officers the correct way of doing police work, and how to roleplay properly. I will never abuse any of my powers as a Lieutenant and I will always be responsible of what I am doing when I am on my duty.

You Agree That Complaining or Breaking Any Rules Put Down by High Command Will Result In Your Complete Removal From PD Command?

Yes sir, I agree.

Thank you for your time on reading my Lieutenant application! I hope you have a great day, and adios!

Edited by Dane

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets a lot and is helpful to officers
  • Seems to know what he is doing
  • His performance as a SM is great and I think he should go up!
  • Fit for Command

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Fit for Command

-----------------------------------------------

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Fit for Command

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Fit for Command

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png