Bitminers legal/illegal

scup

what I have been told it's now legal

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

legal but if they are rading u they can destory it if they want to 

This is false... Why would law enforcement destroy a perfectly legal object... Thats like destroying your dish washer because they wanted to... If you are raided by Law Enforcement... They can not destroy Bitcoin... That can not take the money either.... Thats robust @smileykiller609 where did you hear this?

This is false... Why would law enforcement destroy a perfectly legal object... Thats like destroying your dish washer because they wanted to... If you are raided by Law Enforcement... They can not destroy Bitcoin... That can not take the money either.... Thats robust @smileykiller609 where did you hear this?

they can if they are doing a raid on them inpounding them like they can inpound your car

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

they can if they are doing a raid on them inpounding them like they can inpound your car

They impound you vehicle if you are doing illegal acts within it... Impounding is "evidence" if we were to be real... Last time i checked you can not 1.) Impound Bitcoin because its not a car. 2.) You cant do anything illegal with bitcoin as of now... There is no valid RP reason to take bitcoin as evidence. Thats why Zeeptin made it legal in the first place. PD are NOT to touch Bitcoin end of story. If SMT could chime in... Its impractical to destroy a perfectly legal item... Back to the dishwasher thought... Would they impound ya dish washer

@Snarlax @Nolan 

Edited by Issa
  • Like 1

What if there using the bitmining money to fund crime bank raid burglary ect

Then BSI would launch an investigation if they have valid evidence of a crime being committed funded by said bitcoin. Then yes! i think they should be raided for evidence

Then BSI would launch an investigation if they have valid evidence of a crime being committed funded by said bitcoin. Then yes! i think they should be raided for evidence

no i mean if they have a hostige exmp they can destory the bitminers if they want to the (cops) its like inpounding it 

They impound you vehicle if you are doing illegal acts within it... Impounding is "evidence" if we were to be real... Last time i checked you can not 1.) Impound Bitcoin because its not a car. 2.) You cant do anything illegal with bitcoin as of now... There is no valid RP reason to take bitcoin as evidence. Thats why Zeeptin made it legal in the first place. PD are NOT to touch Bitcoin end of story. If SMT could chime in... Its impractical to destroy a perfectly legal item... Back to the dishwasher thought... Would they impound ya dish washer

ive seen other departments destory them exmp bsi or nsa as i said beofe it is like inpounding a car 

it is legal to own a car but we can still inpoundit (destory it) if the pd feel like they need to

ive seen other departments destory them exmp bsi or nsa as i said beofe it is like inpounding a car 

it is legal to own a car but we can still inpoundit (destory it) if the pd feel like they need to

I don't think you understand what impounding is. impounding is... Impounding is for cars to use as evidence. Bitcoin is legal irl no reason it's illegal in games 

I don't think you understand what impounding is. impounding is... Impounding is for cars to use as evidence. Bitcoin is legal irl no reason it's illegal in games 

like cars they can if they relly want to

but this is nothing to fight over so lets stop this now 

legal but if they are rading u they can destory it if they want to 

not pd

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...