• No

Huge +Support

+Very active.

+Long-time member.

+Massive amounts of staff experience.

+Detailed staff application.

+Excellent Response to Q14

+Accuate and effective response to Q15

+/-Moderate warn count, but I can look past it given the previous.

The Senior Management Team would be shooting themselves in the foot if this staff application was to be denied. An effort like this is sadly found few and far between in staff applications from what I've recently seen, so reading this was a breath of fresh air. The only thing I am even remotely iffy about is the warn count but given the other things on this list, it's really ancillary. The staff experience is something to applaud, and once again, if SMT denies this application, it is a missed opportunity and a half. I'd wish you luck on your application, but it's more than obvious that it isn't needed. Have fun in the staff team.

Huge +Support

+Very active.

+Long-time member.

+Massive amounts of staff experience.

+Detailed staff application.

+Excellent Response to Q14

+Accuate and effective response to Q15

The Senior Management Team would be shooting themselves in the foot if this staff application was to be denied. An effort like this is sadly found few and far between in staff applications from what I've recently seen, so reading this was a breath of fresh air. The only thing I am even remotely iffy about is the warn count but given the other things on this list, it's really ancillary. The staff experience is something to applaud, and once again, if SMT denies this application, it is a missed opportunity and a half. I'd wish you luck on your application, but it's more than obvious that it isn't needed. Have fun in the staff team.

general lad <3

+support 

+Funny guy 

+He can play guitar. He's awesome at it.

+Active

+Never had problems with him (EVER!)

Sorry kim didn't mean -support your post. I gave it back

Dont start stuff please on the forums especially on a staff application just (-support.) I'll leave it at that. 

- Support

-Has been rude very often recently and needs to mature more before becoming staff.

Denied.

You need to fix your temperament and fix you relationship with some of the players and staff 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18