Joey Hoodinie

BigJohnny

Your In-game: BigJohnny PD

Your SteamID: 76561198341632562

The admin's name in-game: Joey Hoodinie

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: driving cars i did not buy

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/fdd8feb0b33c3d64c12dc7c8ae7fa6c8

Why do you think this warn was false: I just bought a new custom class and my friend said to check out the custom car shop and i thought sincei  had a custom class i had acess to those cool cars. didnt know they were cars that people bought because i had access to all of them. and a admin snatched me out of it yelling at me about how he told me not to drive the cars before but he NEVER ever told me about it i dont think a warn was necessary about that

Any extra information: 

-support

you had been told several times before you got warned even after that warn i have seen you do it its a valid warning

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

• You can see the car dealer where it saids "Custom Job Car Dealer"
  • You only use the cars that you brought and you didn't buy a custom class car because it wasn't in your Custom Job forum

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• You can see the car dealer where it saids "Custom Job Car Dealer"
  • You only use the cars that you brought and you didn't buy a custom class car because it wasn't in your Custom Job forum

DENIED

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18