SM Tom Brown 1A29's LT Application

Tom Brown

Commissioner Nolan said i should put a application in at the PD Meeting.

Name: Tom Brown

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127848649

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Approximately 2 days

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 13 (2-3 Duplicates by accident)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt) :When people were getting promoted at the meeting he told me to apply to be LT because SM is the highest without application.

Why should you be promoted? : I believe that i should be promoted the LT because i can really help out the PD by enforcing rules. I see so many OFC's out in the open without any partners and they end up dead and leave the force. We need to make sure everyone has a partner when they are out patroling for safety and so that no OFC's are running around messing up roleplay. Iv been with the gaminglight community for about a month and a half now and i really like it. I understand the rules and i usually record my game plays if something happens so i can help out with any admin sits. I really think that i can help the PD be in order. Thank You.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No) : Yes, I completely understand.

I understand Nolan telling you but he may not have known that you only got it yesterday, I think you should wait longer

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-Support

You need to wait a lot longer before applying for LT and being honest that app is pretty bad. You also have a high amount of warns for your time in the server.

-Maj Bob Bob

-LT Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

• Just became a SM
  • Not really much effort in this application
  • No Poll
  • Improve activity and wait a bit longer as a SM and put more effort in this application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• Just became a SM
  • Not really much effort in this application
  • No Poll
  • Improve activity and wait a bit longer as a SM and put more effort in this application

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

Denied

Get more time reapply in 1 week

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18