Maj Bob Bob 1A51 - Colonel Application

Unkn0wn_F1R3

Application Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Joules be tried out as a GM?

• Yes (Thank you for the support!)
    • No

Name:  Maj Bob Bob 1A51

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105614491

Current rank:  Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): Approximately a month and a half (don't know exact figures due to in game promotion)

Rank Wanted: Colonel

How many warns do you have? 1 in game warn and 1 forum point.

Do you have a Working mic? Yes, but I currently don't use it

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Commissioner Nolan, Dep. Comm NoOne & Assist. Chief Kitty

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted to the rank of Colonel in the Rockford City Police Department due to a variety of Reasons. To start I am a very active individual who dedicates most of my time to the Police Department. My current timezone is GMT so this is useful as I can help other players who do not get the time to play when a lot of EST players are around. I have shown my dedication and hard work to the department so far as I am currently the rank of Major and have a very high playtime. I feel to be a role model of sorts to the lower ranks in the department and I try my hardest to help anyone and everyone when needed. I love the department and everyone in it and will help anyone, if I have hate towards them or not. I have a very good knowledge of the laws and rules in the department and enforce them fairly to everyone with no exceptions (unless necessary). I regularly train the lower ranks and encourage people to do their best and treat everyone respectfully. This may be a slightly obscure view but currently I am extremely active on the forums which helps a lot whenever new rules and laws come through. Another good factor about forum activity is that we as command can take some of the time and weight off high commands shoulders by reviewing requests for the PD and giving our opinions if needed. I feel that I make mature decisions and that the decisions i make are the right ones, but if I feel they are not I have the courage to ask high command about them and change my ways if needed. I often encourage ridealongs and take many myself, which helps lower ranks to develop their skill in the department and helps all of us (including command) to learn new skills. I am also active throughout TeamSpeak for a lot of the day and during LOAs I remain active on forums and sometimes TeamSpeak and will help out in any situation, however difficult it is. I keep a professional attitude at all times and strive to keep the department an active and friendly place. I think that I will be able to show and develop my abilities in command further if I receive this promotion to Colonel. Although some may think the time I have been Major is not enough, I feel I have gained enough experience and that I am ready for the role of Colonel.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Thank you for Reading my application and I hope you have a great day!

PS i will be on LOA from 27th May to 1st June so I will not be active in game but will still uphold my activity on forums and i'll be on from time to time in teamspeak!

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+ Support

Amazing Friend

Fun to role play with

Active 

Knows how to command 

Nice 

Doesn't mess up 

Loyal to the PD department 

DESERVES a chance

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I have never seen this man make a mistake, he honestly deserves it with his activity and dedication to PD!

+Support! Best of luck Bob Bob.

+ Support

Amazing Friend

Fun to role play with

Active 

Knows how to command 

Nice 

Doesn't mess up 

Loyal to the PD department 

DESERVES a chance

+ Support 

-Friendly

-active

- well respected 

-I'm getting lonely as the only COL 

- Wouldn't expect any mistakes or mess up with the new rank.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knows what he is doing as Command
  • Knows how to deal with situations
  • Great role model for low ranking officers
  • Always professional at what he does and doesn't mess around
  • Deserve this rank

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knows what he is doing as Command
  • Knows how to deal with situations
  • Great role model for low ranking officers
  • Always professional at what he does and doesn't mess around
  • Deserve this rank

Good luck.

Accepted

Try to improove activity a bit

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18