Trial Mod Chief Abuse Report

LuckyGoose

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: SFA Steve McGarrett XV42 / SM Steve McGarrett 1A28 / BSI Prob Invest Steve 1153 / FBI SNRSA Steve McGarrett / Nancy / KayLa.

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81308264

Staff member's In-Game Name: SRT PFC Chief 

What did they do? Used there admin powers when they are on a rp job he is also a trial mod and it states in the staff hand book the first rule they have is "Required to be Administration job to use any staffing powers, administrate a sit, and warning"

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1389821788 / https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1389834099

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Have there rank removed because he did this more than once in the same sit when another staff member was there on duty.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+Support

Clear evidence of abuse 

Naby, I was in a sit with him. I was grabbing him so he would know to stop talking because I needed to say stuff but he was talking over me. also, @ rhenic was here. I was needing to talk to rhenic at the time. So I grabbed him and it was a sit do it was out of RP

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

There are several different ways this could have been worked out. According to what chief said he was grabbing him to try and say his side. 

reason why im  +supporting this

Naby, I was in a sit with him. I was grabbing him so he would know to stop talking because I needed to say stuff but he was talking over me. also, @ rhenic was here. I was needing to talk to rhenic at the time. So I grabbed him and it was a sit do it was out of RP

You should have waited till he was done, if you are simply picking him up to get him to be quiet so you can talk then that's deserving of a strike. You should have waited until he was done talking his point, then said your side and if he interrupted you, ask rhenic to gag him. No reason at all to use your physgun like that.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

There are several different ways this could have been worked out. According to what chief said he was grabbing him to try and say his side. 

You should have waited till he was done, if you are simply picking him up to get him to be quiet so you can talk then that's deserving of a strike. You should have waited until he was done talking his point, then said your side and if he interrupted you, ask rhenic to gag him. No reason at all to use your physgun like that.

I was talking. He started to talk. So I was doing that to tell him to stop cause I was talking

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I was talking. He started to talk. So I was doing that to tell him to stop cause I was talking

Then let on duty staff deal with him, dont pick him up repeatedly

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Also, after that last picture I stopped and then the sit ended and me and him went our own separate ways after I jailed him.

To my understanding no one below the rank of admin should be using any type of their powers off duty. Even if it’s in a sit or whatever. Him cutting you off still shouldn’t be a reason for you to pick him up with your phys gun. I think chief should just be spoken too by smt. He is a trial mod after all. Cut him some slack..

To my understanding no one below the rank of admin should be using any type of their powers off duty. Even if it’s in a sit or whatever. Him cutting you off still shouldn’t be a reason for you to pick him up with your phys gun. I think chief should just be spoken too by smt. He is a trial mod after all. Cut him some slack..

100% agree fame

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

Also does anyone know him? From a long time ago he says he was staff before and that he can tell me what to do. Also he was failrp by running away. Rhenic can confirm

If the case was he was going to jump off the roof or something of the sort then it would fine, but this does deserve a talking too. Keep in mind it’s not like Chief threw him or anything of the sort. I think that people are taking this rule way to seriously, if someone is stuck or if they just need to move people out of spawn then it’s not at all abuse, it’s helping the server and the staff member gains no advantage.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

I've been chilling in the background on this... I'm going to have to +support this. Yes the rule of us using our phys gun off duty Ian very strict in this situation regardless of the circumstances there was an on duty staff member present that could of done the same thing because he's on duty. Chief should norm of used he phys gun in that manner. But I do think the requested punishment is a bit harsh. A strike maybe.

^^^

~Mervin

Denied

Removal is'nt necessary theirs a reason hes a trial mod and that to learn he will be spoken with

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18