Wilderness/SwaginProGamer - Ban Request

-DI- ZeRolCoOL

Your In-game:
Curtis Voyage
Your SteamID:
The player's name in-game:
Wilderness-SwaginProGamer (He changed to that)
The player's steam name (If you know it):

What did the player do:
Car Jack with no Advert/FailRP I have gun out pulls gun out then kills me/Carjack No advert/FailRP when pointed a gun, then he NLR/RDM and keeps NLRing and then abuses his job as swat by pulling me over by just sitting at the side of the street Another guy who is my Evidence.
Evidence (REQUIRED):
MrSarcasm24 He will also tell his side when it happened
What do you believe should happen to the player:
He should get banned for a week/Permanent for his behaviour tbh
Any extra information:
He has played in the server 1 weeks so he should know the rules and he is a VIP, 3pm GMT+8 time when he did it Vinny was on but he was afk..
Edited by -DI- ZeRolCoOL

I don't really want to open my obs everyday so I only use it when needed  , now I am but it's too late one thing though is he kept following me when I was like at the gas station and went round and round till he stop following me... I don't think it shows me looking behind me

Edited by -DI- ZeRolCoOL

ok look I am modenluxury tkg knight god swagin pro gamer and other you have no proof I recorded all and everyone on the server was against me and I was what the actual f*** sorry language when you said something I started recording after you did that so I have the clips on youtube I hope you get perma banned

All my videos are going to youtube

your a liar I'm not swat 

Car Jack with no Advert/FailRP I have gun out pulls gun out then kills me/Carjack No advert/FailRP when pointed a gun, then he NLR/RDM and keeps NLRing and then abuses his job as swat by pulling me over by just sitting at the side of the street Another guy who is my Evidence.

and I only killed you once as vip thief cause you where pointing a gun at me

MAJOR -SUPPORT 

- No evidence

- Witnesses cant be used in instances like this (doing so could show bias in the situation) 

ok look I am modenluxury tkg knight god swagin pro gamer and other you have no proof I recorded all and everyone on the server was against me and I was what the actual f*** sorry language when you said something I started recording after you did that so I have the clips on youtube I hope you get perma banned

All my videos are going to youtube

your a liar I'm not swat 

and I only killed you once as vip thief cause you where pointing a gun at me

do you have a link too these youtube clips by chance?

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King