Naby/Bobby Warn request

Kim Yo Suk

Your In-game: Kim Yo Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13399109

The player's name in-game: SRT CCMDR Naby, SRT Bobby Yukiteru

The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the player do: Naby NLR approx. x5 or more, Bobby player dis entire Umbrella Corp Organization

What do you believe should happen to the player:
Naby, Warn + minges. Demotion from SRT if possible
Bobby, Warn for player dis

Any extra information: Focus on Gray hair SRT player model (Naby) 4:30 , 5:20 , 5:50, 6:00,  8:10, <- all Naby NLR along with other SRT 8:55 player dis started None of my member publicly player dis and I make sure of that doesn't happen. Player list 10:13. Naby is the only commander of SRT online at that time

[GL] Bobby Yukiteru" STEAM_0:0:67365734
IDK Naby steamid but Im sure you have his steamID

For anyone claiming it a killbox please refer to MOTD rules.
For Government NLR rules please refer to http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/21335-to-all-government/

"Police are no longer to be called again after they died you must wait the 3 min that was placed in the MOTD. If you go back you can be punished for NLR. 

This has been put in place to be fair on criminal classes that way they are not just always killed in bank raids ect. 

THIS CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME " -Commissioner Nolan

^ as of 5/12/2018

PS. Im not sure who else NLR but pretty sure Bobby NLR too

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

+Support 

evidence is clear 

naby shall receive minge and demotion of SRT 

would like to hear his story. 

More evidence may appear from me not certaintly

bobby shall defenitly be warned for played dissing an entire family 

Edited by Simonbest11

- Support

I have been told by SWAT and its command previously that a panic that goes off after you die is a panic you can respond to. NLR not violated should that rule be in effect.

Also, your organization being called a minge is not player disrespect. You need to understand that based on the entire video I just watched, you guys were belittling & making fun of naby for making a simple grammatical error. There is ZERO respect shown for this individual and if Bobby is to be punished you should all be punished for making fun of that if you really want to call it player disrespect. That's just my honest opinion. 

They removed that u have to wait 3 mins even if a panic button now 

+/- 

i Have been told the same if it is a panic u can respond asap

- Support

I have been told by SWAT and its command previously that a panic that goes off after you die is a panic you can respond to. NLR not violated should that rule be in effect.

Also, your organization being called a minge is not player disrespect. You need to understand that based on the entire video I just watched, you guys were belittling & making fun of naby for making a simple grammatical error. There is ZERO respect shown for this individual and if Bobby is to be punished you should all be punished for making fun of that if you really want to call it player disrespect. That's just my honest opinion. 

+Support

Both Players should be warned, evidence is clear.

Not a kill box, they complained about it in game, but clearly they can be shot.

I have been told by many people that if it is hit after i died i can go back i asked other PD before i did as well as ive seen loads of PD command SWAT ect doing the same 

Doesn’t matter SMT have went over the rules about NLR clearly and let everyone know that you must wait 3 minutes before going back to your place of death and you do not remember anything about your past life. Wow.

+Support

Definitely  both players should be warned that is unacceptable. 

@Sassi Thank you for your honest opinion. It really tiring to be called king of kill box or  called minges all the time by same group of people. Everytime from SRT raid it getting real annoying after awhile it becoming a bully to us. Really it hit our nerves which is why we are are annoyed by this kind of behavior. But i am proud of my boys that keep insults to themselves or only within our group and not ooc. Also correcting grammar is not disrespect in my view.

-support naby is convinced the rule panic buttons or calls for backup is allowed so i did not argue as he is a admin and knows the rules i was pretty sure it wasnt allowed your base was a killbox plus you had been minging all night most of you from random shootings to this i apologise for what i said but i do get annoyed when people think its ok to break rules but blame others for what they did wrong if you guys took some blame i wouldnt have a problem ill take a warn as i was disrespectful but nlr was going of a admins word which why would i not trust a admin they are a expierenced and well respected member of the staff team with great knowledge of the rules so i do not exactly blame myself for that one if i broke nlr which i dont think i did it was only once by accident.

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

• I'm pretty sure Nolan said goverment cannot go back after you died and if a panic button is set off and that its in the same spot you died you cannot go back that's if I'm correct cause it was unfair for Criminals
  • I mean you guys did it a couple of times
  • Evidence is clear

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Of course there will be a -support from y but the statement is wrong, 

u can’t go back to where u died even if there’s a panic button and an admin like him shall know that. Especially when it comes to NLR it’s not acceptable these kind of behaviours.  Also the really only reason your saying is a killbox is beacuse your acually not hitting us, you were able to hit us  beacuse I got hit serval times acually so please don’t come here with the killbox bullshit ok thx. And also your saying that we should take some of the blame ? Cmon man stand for what  u guys did wrong an admit it. Don’t come here saying we should take some of the blame here.

jeez 

-support naby is convinced the rule panic buttons or calls for backup is allowed so i did not argue as he is a admin and knows the rules i was pretty sure it wasnt allowed your base was a killbox plus you had been minging all night most of you from random shootings to this i apologise for what i said but i do get annoyed when people think its ok to break rules but blame others for what they did wrong if you guys took some blame i wouldnt have a problem ill take a warn as i was disrespectful but nlr was going of a admins word which why would i not trust a admin they are a expierenced and well respected member of the staff team with great knowledge of the rules so i do not exactly blame myself for that one if i broke nlr which i dont think i did it was only once by accident.

You always call us a minge every single time out of hate for us lol.

Neutral because my opinion will be biased

However, throughout the video i heard you guys call my SRT idiots which i do not find appropriate.  And if that wall that you guys were shooting from was a one way (see through prop) that would be simply unfair as the people breaching wouldn't be able to see you. 

Fact of the matter, dont build a base so unfair that people need to break rules to get to you. 

Neutral because my opinion will be biased

However, throughout the video i heard you guys call my SRT idiots which i do not find appropriate.  And if that wall that you guys were shooting from was a one way (see through prop) that would be simply unfair as the people breaching wouldn't be able to see you. 

Fact of the matter, dont build a base so unfair that people need to break rules to get to you. 

We can't shoot through one way. The base is fair and within the rules but require more tactical. Yes you heard insults but we kept to ourselves that the big difference.

You are senior Mod, wrong and wrong makes it right? They need to contact staff to see if it consider a killbox not break MOTD rules to fight us. What if they are wrong about killboxes then your entire SRT is in trouble then.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/21335-to-all-government/

Accepted

Naby is not going to be warned at this time as he was under the impression that the backup rule still existed. This will be a learning process for both him bobby and SRT. (ie Verbal Warning)

Bobby will be spoken to by SMT. 

Do not attempt to justify rule breaking by saying they were minging/it was a kill box. If that was the case then staff should have been called.