Naby - False Warn Appeal

Ajax

Your In-game: Sebjone (Usually)

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:102718146

The admin's name in-game: SRT CCMDR Naby Srl 2

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Body Push

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Literally was in an accident so no evidence and Shark told me to just post this and say what I said to him

Why do you think this warn was false: So I was at Naby's car and we were talking and then I accidentally touched his car and it moved literally 3 inches and he just warned me and drove off. Nothing had happened in effect I feel he is just power hungry and wanted to warn me for a small thing I did.

Any extra information:

-support

-no evidence of warn 

Show evidence then i mabey will change to +Support

There was no time for video or screenshot it happened to fast

Edited by S.W.E.P. Killer Dan

There's literally nothing to provide BECAUSE IT WAS A FALSE WARN and it happened in the snap of a finger and I don't have shadowplay either

Sorry man. It's not a serious warn as long as you don't let them rack up. Naby warns people for everything and should tell you not to do it first. It's something he needs to work on to improve as a staff member. Better luck next time.

Sorry man. It's not a serious warn as long as you don't let them rack up. Naby warns people for everything and should tell you not to do it first. It's something he needs to work on to improve as a staff member. Better luck next time.

kade is right if u have like 10 warns dont worry so much but if u have 25 like me u should start recording 

• Manager

There's literally nothing to provide BECAUSE IT WAS A FALSE WARN and it happened in the snap of a finger and I don't have shadowplay either

You should always be prepared like record when your playing thats what I do and a lot of people do

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

You should always be prepared like record when your playing thats what I do and a lot of people do

1 I dont have enough storage for that 

2 lags to much 

3 my obs breaks when I alt tab to turn it off

-Support if naby warned you it was for a reason also calling naby power hungry in your post is disrespect.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I mean I'm gonna have to +Support this

• Even if he didn't have any evidence it still a stupid warn
  • Like seriously your gonna warn someone for pushing your car a few inches
  • I mean come on no verbal no nothing just straight up warn
  • I mean I see a lot of people pushing cars with there body and I mean they do it in front of staff members and the staff don't really care tbh
  • Naby your car can't go anywhere it only goes in a straight line
  • I mean I don't see in the MOTD saying "Do not body push"
  • I mean you could of arrested him at least for moving a goverment vehicle etc
  • Stupid warn in my opinion
Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

We need evidence not he said she said. 

-Support Sorry!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I mean I'm gonna have to +Support this

• Even if he didn't have any evidence it still a stupid warn
  • Like seriously your gonna warn someone for pushing your car a few inches
  • I mean come on no verbal no nothing just straight up warn
  • I mean I see a lot of people pushing cars with there body and I mean they do it in front of staff members and the staff don't really care tbh
  • Naby your car can't go anywhere it only goes in a straight line
  • I mean I don't see in the MOTD saying "Do not body push"
  • I mean you could of arrested him at least for moving a goverment vehicle etc
  • Stupid warn in my opinion

we dont know if he pusht the car mabey he did or mabey i dident but we tstill need evidence for this 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18