Should I be Admin?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: SSFA Divide XB22

2. What is your steam name?: davidthomas102000

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:56343255

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December of 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? February 8th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I enjoy playing on a server in which the rules are followed and I believe everyone else does too. Through my position as a Trial Mod I would work to keep the server fun and free of rule breakers. I see myself as a reasonable person and would be willing to work with players to create a better server experience overall. I would also stress RP and attempt to keep it as realistic as possible while still keeping the server fun. Most of all other staff have helped me when I was new to the community and I want to give back and do the same for others.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would bring them to a rooftop freeze them and attempt to get them to settle down. I would then warn them if it is their first offense of this nature. If they do not then I would gag them and tell them why they are being warned for staff diss / minged for Mass RDM 4+ 10000 seconds and report it to someone of a higher rank to complete the ming.

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

+/- support

+Active

-3 posts

No experience, but we all have to start somewhere.

-Not that much detail

+1 warn

Good luck!

You're a great guy but need to work on some of the above -

Edited by Dashiell

+SUPPORT

+ACTIVE

+GREAT RPer

+AMAZING PERSON 

- COULD HAVE MORE DETAIL

+ I BELIEVE HE IS FIT FOR THE ROLE

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+/- support

+Active

-3 posts

No experience, but we all have to start somewhere.

-Not that much detail

+1 warn

Good luck!

Just try and improve activity

And try and be active on the forums as well!

Good luck!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18