Name: LT Bobby Yukiteru 4D38

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:67365734

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :about 9 weeks

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have?5

Do you have a Working mic?yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):N/A

Why should you be promoted? :I think I should be promoted due to the time and effort i have put into making PD a better place and making myself known to be a nice guy and support all officers and help them progress through the ranks of the PD to reach my rank one day i find a lot of PD do not see there full potential and I hope to make them see it as there are so many amazing officers around. I have been in command for roughly nine weeks now and I think in this time i have matured as a person and as a command member I have learnt a lot through the time i have had and i think its time for me to proceed in the ranks and show everyone what i am able to do and show everyone i have changed. My last Captain application did not go so well for reasons that i really regret doing and i hope we can move past these actions i did so i can show you that i have learnt and am always wanting to hear your opinions and your ideas on how i can improve so i can reach my goal of captain I thank everyone for there opinion in my last application a lot of points made i have improved on and i hope you have seen that in me. i am super active on the LT job and always willing to help and train Cadets i also think my time in other departments such as State and SWAT have given me knowledge that i believe could benefit the PD in many ways. I wish you all consider my application and see how i have improved and take the into consideration when you read this.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):yes

Ps noot gave premission to bypass the reapply wait

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18