Jack Black

In-Game Name: Jack Black

Steam Name: [GL] Jack Black 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141797682

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website? 222

How often are you online on the forums? At least 5 or 6 times a day

What timezone are you in? Mountain 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to join because I would like to help clean up the forums if there is anyone that starts to spam post or is posting overall negative/ hurtful things towards someone. I have helped people out from in-game to Teamspeak and now I would like to help on the forums too! Though out my time as a staff member I have always enjoyed helping out players and fellow staff members when they are in need of assistance and I believe this would be another way I can help. I also would like to become a forum diplomat to learn, I always love to learn and try new things and this is a perfect opportunity to learn from fellow staff members and be the most helpful member of the community I possibly can be.  

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, how?  Yes, I do have good judgment because I have been a staff member for a while and I understand the maturity it takes to look at both sides of the story then make an educated decision on a consequence.  

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the Shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would hide there post in the chat box then message them to make an unban appeal on under the correct topic or they will not be able to get unbanned 

Edited by Jack Black

+support

-active

-mature

-trusted

-Knows the rules

-Never seen a bit of unprofessionalism and always helpful

+Support

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+Support

+Support

Active

Mature

Fit for position

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Huge +Support

-Never mingy

-Good guy

-Knows rules

-Active

-Trusted

-Mature

-Very kind

-Caring

Overall an amazing person

+Support