Hi (Fame’s Semi Late Introduction)

Fame

Hi guys! My name is Fame. I’ve been apart of this community for just about 5 months now. Some of you guys may know me as a newly appointed Super Admin, but not know much about me. So about me.. hm...

•Well firstly my favorite dog is a PUG. They’re so cute ;3

• My favorite color is Orange ? 

• My favorite video game is Garrys Mod 

• My religion is Christian 

•I’m 15 

• I live in the United States ?? 

• I’m A HUGE anime enthusiast 

• My favorite anime is the Naruto Franchise. 

• My second favorite anime is The Dragon Ball Franchise 

• I’m a freshman in high school

•  I’m currently interested in becoming an Orthodontist and am planning on studying Orthodontics in college

• My music taste include Japanese ( ya anime thing..) as well as Rap and Gospel

• ERM I have like over 1k hours on GMOD 

• i’ve been playing Gmod for a few years 

• Fun Fact:  I’ve Applied for staff on many, many, many servers, but GamingLight was the ONLY server to ever accept me and give me a chance. :)

• I played on other game modes like cop and robbers, military rp, and DarkRp, as well as GTA rp, and City rp, and some PoliceRP servers. And schoolRp (don’t ask) 

• I’m African American 

• i’ve traveled to London, United Kingdom ( so beautiful) as well as Africa a few times.

And yeah! That’s pretty much it. If you guys want to know anything else leave it down below 

Oh and to anyone who is looking for anime to watch ask and I’ll give you a list :>

@Alyssa Loves Cake

@Rhenic

@Deathzone071

@SnowKitten

@Closeman

@Forrest

@Mikedanoobgamer

@Jonny Yuki

@Jonny Rich

yuki forever 

Edited by Fame
tags :) :0

Nice story my fav dog is the pug too

we’re bestfriends now  xd

I low key thought you where like 18 lol. I am down to watch Anime, but I really have no knowledge of it. 

Btw ur super late if your a super admin doing an intro lol

lmao 

What’s good my guy. 

Yo

Oh I thought u pinned all the yukis and I was like, wth lol but thanks ;)

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Fame my little brother   it's awesome seeing you growing up  and i am super proud of you being superadmin you deserve it so much for all the effort you put in this server and making it great too roleplay   i thank you c:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I low key thought you where like 18 lol. I am down to watch Anime, but I really have no knowledge of it. 

Btw ur super late if your a super admin doing an intro lol

Start Off By watching One Punch Man. It’s a short action packed anime filled with tons of jokes and TONS of gore. If you like that and are ready for a longer anime watch SAO or Sword Art Online. It’s a medium sized anime that has a great story line and characters. Then if you’re ready for even MORE and LONGER anime watch Avatar: The Last Airbender ( medium size like 60 episodes) After that, if you are interested in that series you can carry on to watching The Legend Of Korra. Then if you want a huge Franchise which consist of hundreds upon hundreds of episodes watch either the Dragon Ball Franchise Or the Naruto Franchise. I recommend the Naruto Fanchise though :)

821 (ISH) episodes in total 

7-9 movies

if you would like anymore message me :)

Watch them here:

kissanime.ru

Fame my little brother   it's awesome seeing you growing up  and i am super proud of you being superadmin you deserve it so much for all the effort you put in this server and making it great too roleplay   i thank you c:

Aw thanks Hannah :)

Edited by Fame

• Bread locked this topic