Franky Franky's staff application

Mr.Meme

1. What is your in-game name?: Franky Franky

2. What is your steam name?:Dusty

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:46743622

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 3 servers. All got shutdown. 1 Senior Admin, 1 event host (A rank that plans any type of events and stuff for the community), Both of these are from military RP. 1 darkrp Moderator.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? a long time ago I played a little bit but i needed go inactive for family stuff but i've been active the past week (Edit: first started playing aorund november 2017 i'm pretty sure, but i wasn't so active then)

6. What date did you make your forums account?Today.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?I have 14. I know it's a lot but this will not get bigger. Hopefully I will get a chance and be able to prove it.

9. Have you donated? Yes I have. I've donated for "Chainsaw" and "VIP+"

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have and i'm ready to be tested on it

12. Timezone: GMT+1

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I belive I deserve this rank because I have 2130k+ hours which makes me to understand the knowladge of this game a lot unlike some other people. I will most surely never ever abuse my powers in any type of form or use them when off duty. I belive I deserve this rank due to me being always honest. I have a lot of fun in this server aswell as this is the only serfer i play on currently so all my hours I will play in garry's mod will be for this server. I belive I should recive this rank so I can help others in need because I will always be on duty when there is no one on duty or if there is a lot of people needing help and my fellow staff can't keep it up then I will surely help. I will always be calm and nice towards people. I will help them if they have any question. I will be able to put in multiple hours in to the server everyday. I have put in 5 days of playtime which I think it shows how much I like this server and would love to be apart of the staff team in it.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would go on Duty. Take him/her to a place that I wont disturb RP. I would explain to him/her what he had done. And if all he/she does is curse at me I would gag her/him. Explain what happened and why they are there. Later on I will give him a chance to speak since he should have a chance to maybe have a "explaination" then I will ungag him/her tell him/her that I will not interuppt him/her and he/she can explain to me why he/she did that. If he/she continues to curse and stuff I would gag him/her. I would possibly anti-minge him/her for 10,000 just so he/she can calm down. And I will put a !warn on him/her. If he/she comes back again and does the same thing a ban will be issued.

Thanks for your consideraton and for reading this.

Edited by Mr.Meme

+/-Support

No Poll

Never seen In game 

-Good effort, though. 

never seen in game

nor active on forums 

needs more time to be noticed for activity 

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

never seen in game

nor active on forums 

needs more time to be noticed for activity 

-support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current