Oreo's Staff Application

OreoDipped

What is your in-game name?: Oreo

1. What is your steam name?: OreoDipped|Pianist

2. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:157762215

3. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I use to be an admin on my friend's server.

4. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 16

5. What date did you make your forums account? August 13

6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

7. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 7

8. Have you donated? Yes, I've donated $20 for VIP+.

9. What rank are you applying for? TMOD

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

11. Timezone: CDT

12. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think I deserve this rank because I've been a member for a very long time. Yes, I was very inactive since they had the new map, but I will now be as active as I can be because they switched it back to the old map. Another reason is that I love helping in problems and helping people find a solution.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly, I would go to the person who reported him. I would ask what was going and who caused the problem. Next, I would probably bring the person who reported it on top of a roof and bring the person who was mass RDMed. After that, I would mute/gag them for cursing at me. Next, I would ask the reporter their side of the story was. I would let the RDMer type out his side of the story, and if he continues to curse at me I would tell him he was going to be warned for player dis. Then, I would pull up the p logs and check for any RDMs. If found any I will tell them they're also being warned for mass RDMing. Finally, I would give the player off to a higher ranked admin.

Side Note:

Sorry guys, I know I've been gone for a long time, but give me a chance. I will try my best to be active from now on.

Edited by OreoDipped

-support undetailed app

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

-support

I think this is your 6th time applying for staff, but after every time you apply and it gets denied you go inactive for a month then apply again

^^^

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

A good amount of effort went into this application, however...

I’ve not seen you in game in a long time

I’ve not seen you in the PoliceRP teamspeak

Inactive on the fourms 

-Support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

- Support

Sorry, but your your app is not good and I don’t think I have seen you around.

Good luck!

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15