Brian's Staff App

brian5922

1. What is your in-game name?:Brian

2. What is your steam name?:[GL] TROOPER MAJ Brian592

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:182331362

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i have been a tmod in the past

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6 Aug 2017               

6. What date did you make your forums account? 9 Aug 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? yes

10. What rank are you applying for? TMOD

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes I have

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length).  I believe i deserve the rank tmod is i have been in the gaminglight community for a long time and i have spent most of my time as command in state police but now i feel i should help with the community more by my help as staff i feel im ready and im am well known in the community im a good help and very respectful to players in the community and staff I'm good with people in sits I'm active in game and a loyal player to the server i have read the staff handbook a lot of times and understand the rules of staff

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?i would try to calm them down and if thats dosent work and continue to cuse i would jail them and countinue to be calm and try to help the people in the sit if the person was still agresive i would warm the after a while i would ask for a higher up to help with my sit and hopefuly get it delt with

Edited by brian5922

Major +Support

-Great Friend

-Active

-Kind

-Knows What hes doing

-Professional

-Has Experience With Staffing

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

• Manager

Major +Support

-Great Friend

-Active

-Kind

-Knows What hes doing

-Professional

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Major +Support

-Great Friend

-Active

-Kind

-Knows What hes doing

-Professional

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Major +Support

-Great Friend

-Active

-Kind

-Knows What hes doing

-Professional

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15