Daft Punk

Not Daft

1. What is your in-game name?: Daft Punk

2. What is your steam name?: Gavink

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:60544212

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) A StarwarsRP (NOTN) with Server Guard, VapeNation Darkrp, CrixRP SkyrimRP (Admin), Gaminglight PoliceRP (Mod, 3 months) Gaminglight Milrp (Mod, 1 month), Legacy Servers (Head-Of-Design), CrixRP NarcosRP. [All over length of 2 years]

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2016 (over a year ago)

6. What date did you make your forums account? DEC 8 of 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 21 (2 are bugged from milrp)

9. Have you donated? Yes, on 3 GL servers (PRP,MILRP,WDRP)

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: UTC-1

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have immense experience, from every game mode and staffing type possible, aswell as experience from being staff on Gaminglight, and more specifically, PoliceRP. When I was staff I never recieved a single complaint. No one ever complained I was abusive, I was kind. I always was fair and tried to be understanding and considerate. I also, have been with GL for a long time and have proven loyalty. I never (try to) cause problems. I always was active and am currently active. I am well known and hopefully well liked. I always listened to both sides. I also enjoy being on duty, which some people probably don't. I don't mind being TMod or Mod for a long time, and wont complain like some people. I will do my job diligently and properly like I should, follow handbook , follow protocol, and not pick sides. I overall am fit for staff as much as anyone can be fit. Im not a grumpy person or a poo poo head I enjoy fun, but also can be stern when necessary. I will work hard and earn every rank i recieve. Thanks for your time

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Ask them to stop, and do it politely, if they refuse then gag them or mute them depending on what chat they are using (Voice or Mic),Unmute them after i explain what they did wrong, if they continue, Warn them once for swearing which would be diss if it was directed at me (Example: (F*** you ur moms a *****)), and if they do it again then minge them for 600 seconds.

Edited by Daft Punk
Forgot steamID

+ Support 

-Long time member 

-Friendly 

-Respectful 

-Active

-Good fit for the staff team 

+Support

He's Also One of My Good Friends Here at GL

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

+support

good roleplay

knows the rules

friendly

long time player I remember when you first joined 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Aren’t you Staff restricted?

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current