Advanced Pursuit Tactics Divison

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Advanced Pursuit Tactics Divison Suggestion

What do you want to see? -  I want to see a new division of PD created that only handles high-speed pursuits to ultimately add more realism to the server. I strongly do not believe in some departments responding to pursuits as well as PD joining in which creates absolute HAVOC to the server. This is why I would like to start up a new team lead by me to take control of these situations because this is a long-standing issue that needs fixing. 

Why should we add it? - We should implement my idea into the server as PD is known for driving terribly especially in pursuits. This alleviates the stress on players getting bombarded by several uncoordinated PD members ramming carelessly all over the road. My aim in this division is to enlist top-notch drivers that will be rigorously tested once their application is accepted and also to create a department that will help coordinate new scenarios.

What are the advantages of having this? - So in order to completely explain this division, I will be creating an SOP outlining everything as well as a roster should this suggestion be accepted. I will gladly go over all the details I have written down as to how this division would be a great addition to the server. Now you may ask when will APT be deployed. Whenever a pursuit is designated as Code Sierra by APT (Code name can be changed) the only way it will be designated as such is if the situation is an unarmed felony evasion. APT will have spikes to deploy, set up strategic roadblocks in areas of interest and overall alleviate the stress that PD members provide in pursuits. Once Code Sierra is called, ALL OTHER DEPARTMENTS ARE SHUTDOWN FROM THE PURSUIT. APT will takeover and will have free will on the pursuit until it is declared Code RED which then APT will take priority and allow SWAT, SRT, Sheriffs & CERT to respond. The operations side of things once accepted will have to be discussed amongst all command members of each department as only a few SOP's will have to be added per department.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, all are welcome to apply from any division but all applicants are dealt on a case by case basis. You must be able to demonstrate professional behavior, top-notch driving skill even under 10 fps conditions, demonstrate that you can apply the SOP effectively, and finally prove that you are one of the best!

PLEASE NOTE: This division is not a SWAT division, the only weapons they will be outfitted with is a Five Seven, Nova and Taser, and will ONLY participate in Pursuits as per pending SOP.

All ranks are subjected to be tested on their skills and ability at any point in time by the approval of the CMDR.

Ranking System : CMDR (Commander) - ACMD (Assistant Commander) - MJ (Major) - LT (Lieutenant) - SGT (Sergeant) - CPL (Corporal) - TRN (Trainee)

CMDR - ACMD : High Command

MJ & LT : Low Command

Links to any content :

Suggested Player Model: The PD Command Skin (Assistant Chief Skin)

Vehicle Usage:

CMDR & ACMD : 2012 Lamborghini Aventador (Cop) (New)

All other ranks : Sherrifs Charger ReSkinned for PD Usage

-support My dodge charger is basically a F1 car so we do not need a new division for pursuits

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• 2 weeks later...