donor mods removal from the store

Hannah

What you want to see? -  i would like too see donor mods get removed  from the store 

Why should we add it? -  i just don't see much point in this and i think people should earn there rank and it  is very easily abused  or just make them do a test in ts or something

What are the advantages of having this? - no one could buy the staff rank and also there  isn't an automatic thing what demotes you too vip or member.

Who is it mainly for? -everyone

Links to any content - 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support

-So let me just elaborate on a few things.

-A story about me

So when I first started playing on the community on September 18th 2017 I was fascinated by the community and about 12 days later I purchased 30 days moderator. Clout can attest I was not a good staff member and I was always hesitant and afraid of screwing up with only one strike. Now its not that I originally bought donor mod and want to keep it open but that say someone knows if they make an application that it wont get accepted most likely. This way they can donate money to the server (helping it run) but also demonstrate their staffing abilities first hand. I know that @NDSTF bought donor mod and most likely he would have been denied if he had applied on the spot. However he was a great staff member. Besides, Donor mods have to be on duty more so than regular staff and be very vigilant in following the staff handbook as they are on a one strike status. 

Instead of removing donor mods perhaps we have Staff Trainers assigned who explain certain things in the Staff handbook for new staff and help them with any questions they may have like on military rp. Otherwise it seems unfair to just suggest removing it entirely. 

Besides I worked hard for my mod rank during my donor mod period, I dont see why anyone else should be prevented from showing their staffing abilities while donating money to the server.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support it gives people a chance to gain experience and knowledge on staffing. 

However, currently donor mod is basically half a rank higher than Tmod and half a rank lower than mod from what I’ve heard. Maybe making donor mod equal to or under tmod would help.

They are inbetween Tmod and Mod however when their donor mod runs out they have to apply for tmod

SCPRP Head of Staff

But why should people who buy staff be higher than people who apply and wait to get accepted?

You need to understand something-

A donor mod has to work just as much as a Tmod despite at the end of the first week, the Tmod will be promoted, not the Donor mod. The reason why they are higher than tmod is so it gives incentive to buy it. Besides the only difference between Donor mod and Tmod is minge times and VIP status. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

-support

-A story about me

So when I first started playing on the community on September 18th 2017 I was fascinated by the community and about 12 days later I purchased 30 days moderator. Clout can attest I was not a good staff member and I was always hesitant and afraid of screwing up with only one strike. Now its not that I originally bought donor mod and want to keep it open but that say someone knows if they make an application that it wont get accepted most likely. This way they can donate money to the server (helping it run) but also demonstrate their staffing abilities first hand. I know that @NDSTF bought donor mod and most likely he would have been denied if he had applied on the spot. However he was a great staff member. Besides, Donor mods have to be on duty more so than regular staff and be very vigilant in following the staff handbook as they are on a one strike status. 

Instead of removing donor mods perhaps we have Staff Trainers assigned who explain certain things in the Staff handbook for new staff and help them with any questions they may have like on military rp. Otherwise it seems unfair to just suggest removing it entirely. 

Besides I worked hard for my mod rank during my donor mod period, I dont see why anyone else should be prevented from showing their staffing abilities while donating money to the server.

I agree with this statement ^

~Mervin

I agree with this statement ^

-support

-A story about me

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

I would have to - support 

Hannah dear i was a donor mod ikr omg and was really good at my job we need more of a set schedule to train donor mods i have an open door policy

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

- Support  

Donor mods help the server get revenue 

Being a donor mod shows how staff will be and opens the option for them to see how it operates being staff before they apply for t-mod.

Donor mods can also be removed at anytime with reports it has been done before!

also the rank does get removed by ulx

Edited by ★ Vinny

-support

-A story about me

Massive - Support

-One of the more purchased items

-Many of PRP's SMTs started as donor mods

-Nobody ever buys it just to go rogue

-Allows some people who can't get accepted to T-Mod to prove themselve's worthy

-People who abuse it get removed within 30 minutes of going rogue

+I agree with not only donor mods, but all members of staff to be trained like every other department (except PD) on the server