Radio in cars

Fame

Can't be abused, I've seen it on other server and own the script. This plays from a live radio you cant add your own songs to it and it has a nice HUD in-game.

This did not cause lag in my old server when I had it added.

also T H I C C +Support from me.

Perfect for Roleplay!

Can't be abused, I've seen it on other server and own the script. This plays from a live radio you cant add your own songs to it and it has a nice HUD in-game.

+major support 

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+Support

this script has worked very well on previous servers ivive played on

+support

other servers have this and it has preset stations but its still good songs. 

Nice to hear something while ur driving other than gunshots and cops screaming 

Huuuuuuuuuuuuge plus support. Adds to the rp and is nice to have. I think alot of people would love to have this added in. Just have it so people cant play it so loud it can play outside of the car. Bc then it could get abused when it does that. Other than that its good. 

Edited by buggiedune68
Needed to add a few things

• 3 weeks later...

+support, seems nice especially on a slow day and no police calls are going in, patrolling would be more interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

+support, seems nice especially on a slow day and no police calls are going in, patrolling would be more interesting.

^^ +support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

If you want to listen to music just have a music station open in another application in the background. I do not see why we "absolutely need" this in the server other than aesthetics which IMO is unnecessary and just more content for a player to download and longer to log in.

its  literally just broadcasting and streaming an online radio station (DAB) via the server to the player. It takes up let memory serverside than an eight of a player. If you're worried about lag its gonna be the 90 player slots that'll cause the issues. This is like someone watching a youtube video in the background and it eliminates the need for chrome or an additional browser to be open just using more of your PCs memory. I've spoken to the dev in the past, its in no way possible to cause havoc.

Its a great idea guys. +Support

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative