Lut's - Forum Diplomat Format

Lut

In-Game Name: Lut

Steam Name: [GL] GummyMusher [Lut]

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:65285859

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Senior Moderator

How many posts do you have on the website? 100

How often are you online on the forums? I check the Forums every day, Mostly checking my Apps and PMs and checking the New Activity/Post.

What timezone are you in? MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I believe that me becoming apart of the forum diplomat staff team will benefit the community due to me always being on the forums, I'm always checking the forums and if I were to get this job then it'll make the forums problem free, ill always be checking the new post and if I see someone doing something wrong in those post I will deal with it, and anyone that was problems with the forums I will help them as well.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, how? Yes, Id consider my self to have excellent judgment, Being in PoliceRP has taught me how this community is and how the everything works, that applies to how I do things with right and wrong situations and helping as many people as I can.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the Shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?  I would delete the messages, then tell him not to rant using chat box. I would then tell him to make an appeal if he believes he was falsely banned.

Edited by Lut

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

If you didn't just get promoted today I would +support

-only got mod today

And also I would suggest for you to get your posts up you only have 76

-support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

And also I would suggest for you to get your posts up you only have 76

-support

Requirements

• Moderator+ on one of our servers
  • Good reputation amongst other players and staff
  • Super active on the forums (+50 post)
  • Friendly, helping personality
  • Good judgement

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

• 4 weeks later...