Staff report on Deathstrider and Ryan the epic guy

Koala Bearr

Your In-Game Name: Uga Koala 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192294830

Staff member's In-Game Name: Deathstrider and Ryan the epic guy

What did they do? gone for 30m (afk) come back to 30 people with no staff on 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/919171385317301926/BB400CAC7CD8614CD5FF9D1994F0CBE579E4C43C/ 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? i think they should be given a strike or a verbal (prefered a verbal because they were afk but (SMT's discretion)

• Manager

-support  

I left my pc open I’m in college Rn 

my name is Strider Not deathstrider 

We can be afk but if I am afk as administrator That would make sense 

@Spection knows what did we  have to deal with yesterday when people didn’t want to get on staff and we had to force them on 

it got to a point when I staffed by myself when 60 people where on 

you should reread the Staff handbook

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Not going to post an official response at this time, but I am going to correct the staff members on this post who I hope will reread the handbook as some of them should know by now, per the staff handbook:

• Failure to be on-duty when the amount of staff per players is under will result in a staff strike, This includes if you are AFK or have previously been on, Their is no excuse!

Yesterday there was 45 players on and no staff and about 5 staff AFK on civilian. If you’re going AFK please leave the server because it’s rediculous YOU’RE breaching the staff hand book. 

I’m tired of forcing people on I’m just going to start reporting to SMT 

Edited by Fame

• Failure to be on-duty when the amount of staff per players is under will result in a staff strike, This includes if you are AFK or have previously been on, Their is no excuse!

+ Support being afk is on an excuse.

-Support 

Absolutley no reason for this report.  

Seems more like an attack to me. If you needed to go you could of went to them rather than reporting it on the forums.  It’s frankly immature. 

Staff can afk as a citizen.  

Staff can, but the handbook states that there is no excuses even if your afk.

Edited by Mike_da_noob

• Manager

Not going to post an official response at this time, but I am going to correct the staff members on this post who I hope will reread the handbook as some of them should know by now, per the staff handbook:

Toxic there were 29 people on the server, staff did not have to get on at the time

1-20

1-30

1-35

2-40

3-60

4-80

he says he logged into the server and it was 29 approximately online @Nimo 

+support

-breach of the staff handbook and I'm fed up with being understaffed unless SMT members are online. It's pathetic  when people are only on staff when SMT are on the server. Then they ignore the ratio at other times. Nolan should not be threatening to strike staff if someone doesn't get on.

Edited by th3watchful

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Manager

he says he logged into the server and it was 29 approximately online @Nimo 

+support

-breach of the staff handbook and I'm fed up with being understaffed unless SMT members are online. It's pathetic  when people are only on staff when SMT are on the server. Then they ignore the ratio at other times. Nolan should not be threatening to strike staff if someone doesn't get on.

He was on staff that means it didin't glitch out  and the ration is 1-20 so 20+20=40+20=60+20=80

+Support

All you guys have to do is hop off the server if your are going to be gone for a while. When you guys are being AFK as citizens it makes it look like there are other staff that able to get on staff. If we are understaffed and you are AFK that still counts as failure to get on duty and it has always been like that. 

+Support

All you guys have to do is hop off the server if your are going to be gone for a while. When you guys are being AFK as citizens it makes it look like there are other staff that able to get on staff. If we are understaffed and you are AFK that still counts as failure to get on duty and it has always been like that. 

^

~Mervin

He was on staff that means it didin't glitch out  and the ration is 1-20 so 20+20=40+20=60+20=80

I won't repeat myself again. He said he got on the server and it was understaffed with those two afk as citizens. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Manager

I won't repeat myself again. He said he got on the server and it was understaffed with those two afk as citizens. 

oh

I have issues when joining in the server. It is EXTREMELY slow and often crashes or has some error. I go AFK on civilian so that I don't have to worry about it. Also it raises the player count by 1...

Going AFK on civilian is something a LOT of people do

Another point. Why aren't you reporting the people who weren't on staff and weren't even AFK. That's far worse...

• 2 weeks later...