AFK Suggestion

Pliskin

Maverick GM App  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be GM?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - Player's being kicked for being afk for 30+ minutes

Why should we add it? - While this may sound dumb and SMT has said thing in the past hear me out. While having 80+ players on at once is great for the community having 40-50% of that count being AFK is dumb. When the server is full this is a big problem as players are trying to join but 20+ people are just sitting AFK to keep their spot on the server. This will decrease lag by deleting props of AFK people (after they are kicked). Also this will improve the economy by making it so that you cannot AFK bitmine which is what basically broke the economy to begin with. Certain features of the plugin can be disabled

What are the advantages of having this? - Decrease lag, improve economy

Who is it mainly for? - Whole server

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/2759/away-from-keyboard-utilities-anti-afk-more

Edited by Pliskin

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

• Manager

-Support

With AFK people will join because of how many players there are and I do like seeing people AFK in spawn for some reason

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

With AFK people will join because of how many players there are and I do like seeing people AFK in spawn for some reason

That is not where afk people go those are people loading in i am talking about the people who go afk and are brought to that out of bounds area

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120