Jerry Martainski's Staff Application

Jerry Martainski

1. What is your in-game name?: Jerry Martainski

2. What is your steam name?: iTrulx

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:156458482

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I have. I've been Moderator on Elysian Gaming. Trial admin on X-Ray gaming and some other communities which are no longer around. The rank positions I have been in is T-Mod, T-Admin, Admin, Superadmin, Coowner and also Owner

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 1st March

6. What date did you make your forums account? 3rd March

7. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?: Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

9. Have you donated?: No

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): To start things off my activity is good, I stay up late hours, as seen throughout my time being here which will help the server because some people go to bed early. My hours are pretty simple; Weekdays I'm ingame from 4:30 until 23:00. However, Weekends I'm ingame from 12:00 until 3 (the next day).I would also like to expand the community and invite my friends and encourage other people to invite their friends. Furthermore, I am a friendly person but serious when I need to be and I believe that this server is great, I also have experience with many ulx commands as I've been staffing for just over 1 year now. Here are some examples: !ban !warn !cloak !kick !goto !god !noclip !hp !bring ..., it brings me good pleasure from staffing in communities because I get a sense of accomplishment and progressiveness.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First of all, I would teleport the player onto a roof then ask the person to calm down and to please stop cursing at me. If they continue after I ask them several times to stop I would then warn them for "Staff Disrespect" Then carry on with the sit and use the correct measures.

Edited by Jerry Martainski
Made it so you can reply..

+Support

Active

Mature 

Annoying 

British 

Good app 

Good RPer 

Great guy 

Lives in the country side so needs all thebest friends he can get. 

+Support

Active

Mature 

Annoying 

British 

Good app 

Good RPer 

Great guy 

well u said it all naby

+Support

Active

Mature 

Annoying 

British 

Good app 

Good RPer 

Great guy 

+Support

Active

Mature 

Annoying 

British 

Good app 

Good RPer 

Great guy 

10,000th Policerp staff section post!!

Frank Wayne Former RU Military Police Co-Commander, Former Spetsnaz Commander.

"Rangers Lead The Way."

"The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday."

+Support

Firstly you can hold an argument pretty well and know how to prove a point. Secondly you’re pretty mature. Thirdly you’re a pretty good roleplayer. Only thing I can see wrong with you is you’re quite new to the community, but I don’t think it matters in this case. I haven’t seen a single red flag from you when we encountered each other, and I think you would make a great member of staff.

Good luck, 

-Fame

+Support

Active

Mature 

Annoying 

British 

Good app 

Good RPer 

Great guy 

+Support

Active

Mature 

Annoying 

British 

Good app 

Good RPer 

Great guy 

+Support

Active

Mature 

Annoying 

British 

Good app 

Good RPer 

Great guy 

+Support

Active

Mature 

Annoying 

British 

Good app 

Good RPer 

Great guy 

Major +support

I have been in many sits with him  

Mature 

Kind

Super Friendly

Knows how too calm down in a aurgment  

Knows the rules well 

Never have I ever had an issue  with Jerry  every time I take a sit with him he is super respectable  and deserves a chance too be staff good luck buddy

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

.from what I have seen you have some anger issues I see you get very heated from time to time and you swear a little to much you have not been in the community for long so id wait a little longer best of luck anyway.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

.from what I have seen you have some anger issues I see you get very heated from time to time and you swear a little to much you have not been in the community for long so id wait a little longer best of luck anyway.

- Support

Hothead

2 posts

You would only warn them once not twice for separate things it would be Staff Diss/Mass RDM. You don't warn for Staff Diss then later warn for Mass RDM

DENIED

You have a decent application, but from what the community has stated, you should try calming down in situations more, especially if you want to become staff

Reapply in 2 weeks.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017